In our last post we displayed how JA Joomla Page Builder works well with popular Joomla extensions. With so many template frameworks around, we tested our page builder tool with them and results are encouraging. With few tweaks, our Page Builder works well with all frameworks and we have documented the same as a guide for our users. T3 Framework, Gantry, Helix, Expose were included for the first round and here are the results and tips for each framework are mentioned at the bottom of this blog post.
1. T3 Framework
We have built demo pages on lots of T3 Framework templates, check following references:
JA Oslo JA Brickstore JA Restaurant
2. Gantry 5 framework
3. Helix Framework
4. Expose Framework
Tips and Instructions
JA Page Builder users full-width main body section and not all templates or framework will allow that to happen automatically but it is very easy to fix.
Refer to template framework specific instructions in the Builder and Framework's Documentation →
If you find it difficult, just raise it in the Page Builder Forum and we would be glad to fix it for your template or framework for free.
JA Joomla Page Builder blog posts:
- Popular Joomla extensions & JA Page Builder - Compatibility report
- Revisions now available in JA Joomla Page Builder
- JA Joomla Page Builder now with undo redo, export import & more
- Joomla Page Builder - Create stunning landing page in 5 minutes
- Thanks - JA Joomla Site Builder Alpha 2000+ downloads in 2 days. New version released today
- JA Joomla site builder : 5 new features added this week.
- JA Site Builder new demo with more features and improvements
- JA builder for Joomla - 4 step WorkFlow Explained
- Introducing JA Builder - Build sites for Joomla on the fly. Part - II
- Introducing JA Builder - Build sites for Joomla on the fly. Part - I