We are so privileged to announce the new version release of JA Rights (version 1.1.0) - the ultimate solution for any LGBT, NGO, and Human Rights website. With stylish and modern design, responsive design, JomSocial support and more features, JA Rights is all you need to build a beautiful and feature-rich website.
Let’s see what’s new in this version:
- New home page variation for Human Rights
- New home page variation for NGO
- Fully supports JomSocial
- Supports Video and Gallery articles
2 new Home variations
It’s now more and more layout choices for your website’s visual. Feel free to express your idea in any style you want. All are well-tailored with deep research about user reading experience to keep your audience stay engaged.
1. Human rights, Women's rights layout - View Demo
JA Rights is a great starting point for websites related to human rights organizations with responsive layout, creative layout and all standard pages included.
2. NGO, Charity layout - View Demo
JA Rights is also includes a dedicated layout for NGO and other charity organizations with donations functionality for fundraising, news and events.
A new template for JomSocial
JomSocial is a powerful Joomla extension to build community and social website. JA Rights fully supports JomSocial with customized styles to help you build social and community system.
In-built Video and Gallery articles
It would be frustrated to read a whole plain text article and might take a very talented writing skill to keep your audience interest till the last word. Make your articles more appealing, increase the engagement with your readers by simply adding a video or a beautiful image gallery with our in-built Video and Gallery article.
Video article demo Image gallery article demo
- View the comparison between versions at JoomlArt Version Updates and replace the affected files, if you have not customized the affected files.
- Recommended : Use JA Extensions Manager Component for upgrade. Watch video for how to upgrade using JAEM.