Since we developed Joomla Admin template - JA Admin, we have been recieving requests to develop tools to make Joomla backend more practical and information rich. Almost everyone uses Google Analytics for their sites and usually needs to login to Google Analytics separately to see how the site is doing in general.
The google analytics module that we previewed with JA Admin was a very basic one and so we have worked upon it to make it provide specific information related to routine analytics. Thus came the idea to develop specific dashboards for specific analytics view.
We have added quite a few parameters from your Google Analytics that you can configure to display in your Joomla back-end: Traffic, PageViews, Searches, Bounce Rate, User's location, top referrers, etc. The info is represented in smart ways help users understand with ease.
We are releasing beta version today and we will work on the feedback and improve this extension.
- All popular parameters at a glance right in the Joomla backend.
- Easy to view popular pages, entry or exit pages
- Traffic from social media or devices or top referrers
- More features and views to be added as per user feedback and requests in the next version.
Preview screenshots of the module
1. Audience Dashboard
2. Page Dashboard
3. Mobile Dashboard
4. Social Media Dashboard
5. Powerful configuration with built-in functionalities
All the functionalities are built-in as options in the module configuration so it is easy to configure, just turn on/off option if you want to show/hide any info.
Release & Pricing:
- Free for JAEC, JA Developer and JA Admin users.
- Single purchase available for $ 35 for others.
- Released as beta, stable will include feedback fixes & improvements.
That's it, let us know your ideas in the comment form below.