Today, JoomlArt team have released new version for JA K2 Filter component - version 1.2.4 with new features, improvements and bug fixes. Here are the details:
- New feature: option to make blank page with user's defined message before searching
- New feature: select fields as required fields for searching
- Improvement: improve search & filter performance
- Improvement: Update multi ordering for horizontal layout
- And 2 bug fixes
JA K2 Filter version 1.2.4 new features:
1. New feature: option to make blank page with user's defined message before searching
The new working panel is easier to user with better structure and more friendly.
2. New feature: select fields as required fields for searching
In case user want to have required fields in the Filter module, they can select those fields in the Required Feilds setting in the module configuration panel. There are 3 options:
- Disabled: disable required fields
- At least 1 field: user has to select 1 field to search
- Select fields: select fields to set as required fields
In front-end, the required fields will have
* icon and user have to select value for the fields to search.
- View the comparison between versions at JoomlArt Version Updates and replace the affected files, if you have not customized the affected files.
- Recommended : Use JA Extensions Manager Component for upgrade. Watch video for how to upgrade using JAEM.