New version 2.1.0 of T4 Joomla Template Framework is available for download. This update includes multiple bug fixes for off-canvas, megamenu and more.
T4 Framework is the new generation of our template framework (T3 Framework) that is built with the latest web technologies, ready for both Joomla 3 & Joomla 4, supports advanced features: Layout builder, Megamenu builder, theme customization tool, and much more.
T4 Framework v2.1.0 changelog:
- Off-canvas doesn't show correctly in T4 blank Header style 2
- Megamenu builder popup view UI improved for scroll and reposition
- Fix undefined warning issue of megamenu in PHP 8
- Improved responsive layout for better content display
- Fix PHP warning issue in Menu module when enabling the Megamenu in template.
- Improved style for custom radio button for front-end edit modules
- Fixed php notice issue when the menu's caret value is empty
- Fixed off canvas hidden if there is no button trigger event
- View the comparison between versions at JoomlArt Version Updates and replace the affected files, if you have not customized the affected files.
- Recommended : Use JA Extensions Manager Component for upgrade. Watch video for how to upgrade using JAEM.