This week, JA Joomla Page Builder has received lots of new features, improvements and bug fixes. The best part is you do not have to download these updates, they have been pushed to our Page Builder tool. Check out the details below :
- 5 new content blocks
- Restructured content blocks: Pricing table, header, spotlight, footer
- Icon selection
- More options for header content block to update color for logo, hover color, active menu item color
- Improved form setting panel
- 15+ Bug fixes
5 new content blocks
Restructured content blocks
The new structure will help update content easier and more options to customize elements in the content block. The content blocks restructured in this update: Pricing table, header, spotlight, and footer
JA Builder supports 2 icon library: Font Awesome 4 and Materials. Now you can select the icons you want in the icon list instead of adding icon class as before. This is more usual as you don't have to go to the website of the font library to get icon class.
More options for header content block
As requested by members, we added more parameters to configure header content block: logo color setting, hover color menu setting, active menu item color setting, etc.
Improved form setting panel framework
The improvement is on framework to make it work better and more property, the UI of the form settings has no changes.
- Button color: User color does not work
- Custom Content: Error on Tablet/Phone
- CSS issue of feature intro 12.1 displays in ipad
- CSS issue of feature intro 12.1 displays when show 5 columns
- Featured intro block displays error on Gantry theme
- Helix framework: Can't show header on new page
- Icon : Still show RADIUS param although Icon type is Normal
- Missing block style on template bootstrap 2
- Pricing 7: Remove Title parameter if it is not used
- Pricing table 4 displays error
- Pricing table 5: Can't activate milestone
- Social type: Missing font icons
- [Feature intro 11.1] Navigation item CSS issue
- Only support ‘auto rotate’ the testimonials
- Button color: User color not affected
Do you need to upgrade ?
No. You don't need to upgrade JA Joomla Page Builder component. These updates have been pushed to the Page Builder tool and you can check them when you create new page or edit any of your current pages.