JA Medicare Introduction
Responsive Joomla template for Hospitals, Clinics and Health Care centers for both Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3 - JA Medicare. This June Joomla template is going flat and minimalistic with a unique layout structure. It supports the powerful Joomla content extension - K2 component, RTL language layout and Bootstrap 3 Framework.
With no exception, JA Medicare is built on the powerful T3 Framework making it a fully responsive Joomla template at default, having all the great features T3 Framework has including ThemeMagic and Layout Configuration tool.
JA Medicare comes in 5 color schemes and 8 bonus pages for you to choose from. The theme now supports RTL language layout.
JA Medicare Features
Built on the latest T3 Framework compatible with Bootstrap 3
The robust Joomla template framework - T3 Framework is powerful yet flexible, with Bootstrap 3 at core. With T3 Framework, you can easily customize most of JA Medicare CSS properties using ThemeMagic in real-time without the need to go too deep into the code along with endless fascinating features.
Megamenu and Off-Canvas menu
JA Medicare supports both Megamenu navigation system on desktop and Off-Canvas menu on mobile and tablet devices. Having a great organized menu navigation system assures your customers to be able to find what they are looking for.
Fully responsive design
JA Medicare is fully responsive Joomla template and looks amazing on smartphones, tablets, and desktops, thanks to T3 Framework.
Right To Left Language Layout
JoomlArt is well known for RTL language support. With the power of T3 Framework, JA Medicare is also friendly with the RTL language layout. This feature is available in version 1.1.0
Supports K2 Component
This has been highly requested for a couple of months. So here we are making it real in response.
5 colors by default
Apart from the default color, this elegant Joomla template also came with 4 other colors including: Green, Red, Pink and Turquoise.
And up to 8 bonus pages
JA Medicare this month comes with beautiful layouts such as Departments, Testimonials, News & Events, 2 Blog styles layouts, Our Services, etc. for FREE.
3rd Party Extensions
Version 2.0.2 08 Oct, 2020
- Update style for Acymailing 6.15.1
Version 2.0.1 23 Apr, 2019
- Update image logo for Footer module
- Fix error popup article
Version 2.0.0 13 Dec, 2018
- Email form is missing style
- J3.9: Term and Privacy need more styled
- J3.9 - Article category module: Can't show tags
- J3.9 - Invisible captcha: Remove Captcha label
- J3.9 - Article category module: Missing language when select Tags in the Grouping Options tab
- Error when saving JA MASTHEAD module with JA MEDICARE
- J3.9 - Contact: Can't show Privacy content popup
Version 1.1.9 02 Nov, 2017
- Css error on Tag page
- Cant show custom fields on Articles and Category
- Tooltip displays wrong position
- Google Font calls to support HTTPS
- Calendar icon should be changed another color
Version 1.1.8 22 Jun, 2017
- Skip component content not working in this template
- Cant show custom fields on contact page
- Got some errors when edit an article on the frontend
- Got error in thememagic
Version 1.1.7 05 Sep, 2016
- Bug in default-blog2.php in MEDICARE 1.1.6
Version 1.1.6 26 Aug, 2016
- Css error on user item page when view on iphone
- Should restyle blog page on iphone
- Missing image on article page when view on iphone
- Blog image is not resized on iphone
- RTL - Css error on category item page when view on iphone
Version 1.1.5 14 Apr, 2016
- Css error with BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- JS error on Smartseach
- RTL: OUR TEAMS module is missing styled
- How the Menue opens the layer always
- Missing icon on Editor
- Articles Category module in home page only work with 5 columns
- Problem with social icons
- Blog Style 1: Css error on article detail
Version 1.1.4 03 Jul, 2015
- Layout blogservices_links not found
Version 1.1.3 03 Apr, 2015
- Realign checkbox on contact page
- [RTL] Css error on edit module page
- Smart Search: Can't Click Search button
- [Iphone] Css on contact page when enable recaptcha v2.0
- Css error on login form module
- [IPhone] css error on our services page
- Css error on registration page
- Social icons displays error on the footer
- [Iphone] Image is broken on k2 category item page
- Css error on article popup when edit article on the frontend