JA Masshead Module Introduction
JA Masshead module is used to display the masshead title like the JoomlArt masshead. With this module, the Masshead can be configured to be in any pages with different titles, descriptions as well as background images.
The module has been released with following templates: JA Tiris, JA Zite, JA University, JA Beranis, etc.
- Display masthead in any page
- All mastheads are managed in one field named: Configuration Conditions
- Default title, description or based on defined conditions
- Mass head with image background or solid background
- All usage instructions are included in back-end setting panel
JA Masshead Features
Display masshead in any page
The module uses page id or bases on elements in the link of the page to define masshead so that you can display masshead in any page (a menu item, an article, etc).
All massheads are managed in one field.
You don't have duplicate module to display masshead in different pages, all you have to do is defining the page you want to display masshead in with masshead title, description and background in the field: Configuration Condition
Default title, description or based on defined conditions
You can select to use default title and description for all pages that are assigned to display Masshead, otherwise, define title and description of masshead in each page.
Masshead with image background or solid background
Masshead in each page comes with different title, description and background as well. The background can be an image stored anywhere in "images" folder or solid background (for pages that you don't use image background).
All usage instructions are in back-end
The module includes the usage instructions in admin setting panel. You will see the supported formats, the configuration condition, etc. Each field in the setting panel also has tooltip that shows you the functionality of the field and how to use it.
Version 2.6.1 27 Mar, 2015
- [J 3.4]JS error on back-end
Version 2.6.0 02 Jun, 2014
- JA Medicare: Got error 404 page when click on archive article
Version 2.5.9 09 May, 2014
- Update to compatible with JQuery 1.9+
- [ja masshead] tooltip text is overflow
Version 2.5.8 07 Nov, 2013
- Fix admin parameter helper on Joomla 3.2
Version 2.5.7 31 Oct, 2013
- Conflict js with joomsocial
Version 2.5.6 26 Apr, 2013
- [Masshead module] : Module Class Suffix doesn't work
Version 2.5.5 17 Apr, 2013
- Remove cache option
- Update to complatible with Joomla 3.1
- Improve UI in back-end working panel
Version 2.5.4 30 Nov, 2012
- Update params helper
Version 2.5.3 07 Nov, 2012
- upgrade modules to support for joomla 3.0
Version 2.5.2 31 Aug, 2012
- [Masshead] Got error when set Development mode