JA Techzone Introduction
Responsive Joomla template for Tech Store - JA Techzone is responsive Joomla template for online showroom and hi-tech gadgets eCommerce site. Techzone is perfect fit for modern shopping needs, great for showing and reviewing technology products in an attractive yet simple web store.
The template supports Joomla shopping component - VirtueMart with various options for improving the user experience and effectively managing your online shop. Joomla forum component - Kunena provides the ultimate option for your shoppers' community with self-help forums, discussion boards. Techzone also features K2 component for blogging and reviewing about hi-tech products. With T3 Framework and Bootstrap 3 at core, Techzone is easy to customize. It supports RTL language layouts.
JA Techzone features
Built on the latest T3 Framework with Bootstrap 3
With the powerful T3 Framework and Bootstrap 3, you will have a trustworthy Joomla framework at hand. Building and customizing Joomla templates are more comfortable.
Fully responsive shopping experience
Thanks to T3 Framework, JA Techzone has a uniform shopping experience across full range of devices from computer to mobile.
Mega menu and Off-canvas menu
Get ready to show off your numerous product categories in a better-organized way with Megamenu on desktop and Off-canvas menu on mobiles or tablets.
Supports Joomla shopping component - VirtueMart
Techzone features VirtueMart to provide a versatile shopping cart solution for better online shopping and products management.
Supports Joomla blogging component - K2
With K2 component, Techzone ensures the blogging and reviewing activities will be seamless, effective and beautiful
Supports Joomla forum component - Kunena
Kunena helps Techzone breed the online community of shoppers and gadgets lovers with discussion board and other forum's features.
RTL Language Layout
JA Techzone supports Right to Left language layouts from the 1st version.
5 custom colors of JA Techzone
You can choose your favorite color among Default, Blue, Orange, Red, Violet. Each color scheme reflects the character and specialty from your online store.
3rd Party Extensions
Version 1.0.8 28 Jan, 2019
- Can't open privacy note on email form
- Got some CSS errors on Edit article page
Version 1.0.7 07 Dec, 2018
- Need remove captcha text on contact page, user page
- Cant redirect to create request page after logged in
- Got error on contact page
- Cant show tag select box on category list page
- Got error when saving profile
- Need restyle email form popup
- Privacy displays error on registration page
Version 1.0.6 14 Jun, 2018
- Forum: error css on Search page
- Forum: most error on Login page
- Forum: error css on Profile page
- Get error Warning: "Kunena Debug Mode has been turned on!" when open Forum page
- New Arrivals: get error File not found when open LCD/ LED/ OLED page
- Forum: most error on New Topic page
- Forum:Change the message content color when enter wrong email address
- Error 1054 when confirm purchase after when add to cart
- Forum: missing icon on Recent Topics page
- Forum: Error css on States Text page
Version 1.0.5 27 Oct, 2017
- RTL - Search box displays ugly on forum page
- All categories page displays error in RTL
- RTL - Css error on the article when view on iphone
- Cart displays ugly on iphone
- RTL - Got css error on checkout page
- Cant close k2 item when edit k2 item on the frontend
- RTL - Got css error on ipad
- Got error when checkout
- Got notice error on product page
Version 1.0.4 11 Jul, 2017
- Got error on vituremart product page after upgrade to the latest version
Version 1.0.2 12 Aug, 2016
- RTL - Cant dropdown select box on tag page
- VM - Css error when edit product on the frontend
- [Iphone] Should resize font and spacing on k2 article page
- Kunena - Go to top button displays error
- [Ipad] Should insert caret icon menu which have submenu
- [K2] got error with layout options for multiple category selection
Version 1.0.3 25 May, 2016
- Kunena: text should be changed to another color when hovering
- K2: Featured label and title are overlapping
- Backend: Missing language
- K2: Css error on comment list
- K2 - RTL: Error with Featured item
- Kunena: Problem with calendar
Version 1.0.1 31 Mar, 2016
- [VM] Should remove blank space on small screen
- [K2] Rss icon displays ugly
- Search box is cropped on smallscreen
- Issue with cart page in mobile view
- [3.5] Missing icon font on editor
- Ok, I have a big problem...
- [RTL-VM] Missing image on VM page
- [K2] Css error on editing frontend
- Virtual Mart Show cart not showing all details in small devices