JA Elastica Introduction
JA Elastica is Free Responsive Joomla template and licensed under GNU/GPL V3.
Web has spread to mobiles, tablets, netbooks and other handheld devices. Do you think your site is ready to serve them all? Responsive Joomla templates are the answer to such now common design requirements. One template to serve them all. Responsive Joomla template as JA Elastica adapts and transforms to fit the screen area of the devices, now be it extra wide monitors or be it ipad, iphone or the android powered beauties.
Built upon JA's robust JAT3 2 Framework and jQuery Masonry script, JA Elastica works well and fits well on all the web enabled devices and mobile browsers.
JA Elastica is FREE to download / use / distribute - thats the power of GNU/GPL releases.
JA Elastica Features
First responsive template
Pioneer in the responsive web design trend, JA Elastica has been the first responsive Joomla template ever released for Joomla community. It adapts to any screen size assures your content look seamlessly.
5 Responsive layouts
JA Elastica supports up to 5 responsive layouts including: Extra wide, wide, normal, tablet, and mobile.
Multiple content girds
You can showcase multiple content types in the grid layout with JA Elastica. Flexibility in content presentation is where JA Elastica taking its stand.
Numerous Module Class Suffixes
Module Class Suffix is a parameter in Joomla! modules. JA Elastica includes a variety of module class suffixes, meaning you have more CSS styling power for your Joomla template. Woo hoo!
Support Mega Menu
A sleek looking dropdown menu contains all the necessary categories, aiming to help navigating to a specific page with less time consuming.
Version 2.5.7 02 Nov, 2017
- Search page displays ugly on iphone
- Should style for message alert
- Should realign subject box on contact page
- Contact page displays error on iphone
- Css error on login module
- MIssing search and clear icon on tag item page
- Got warning on home page when enable development mode
- Remove weblink
- Got css error on smartsearch page
- Got some errors when edit an article on the frontend
- Got css error on ipad portrait
Version 2.5.6 08 Apr, 2016
- [3.5] Missing icon font on editor
- Got errors when validate HTML,CSS
- Css error on login form
- [Iphone] Css error on search page
- Css error on module dialog popup
Version 2.5.5 14 Aug, 2015
- Problem: could not use EXTRA SETTINGS in Template Manager: Edit Style - Joomla 2.5.1
- CSS Error in Template.css
- Edit module: Main Menu module is cutting form
- Edit module: JA Social module is missing category
Version 2.5.4 03 Jan, 2014
- [j3x][Edit article] Remove dots on folder icon
- [j25,3x] Please restyle for contact form
- [j3x] Add more space for some pages
- [j3x] Some funtions display not full
- [j3x] Login form must be restyled
- [iPhone_][j25,3x] Don't show submenus on iphone
- [j3x] Search page have some errors on j32
- [j25,3x] Logo as text that should be restyle
- [j3x] Update imagine and add space
- [j25,3x] Remove dot on paging numbers
Version 2.5.3 09 Aug, 2013
- Upgrade to compatible with Joomla 3.1.5
- [J30]Got some errors in Search page
- CSS error in Edit form of Joomla
- [J30] Got js error
- [J30]Css error in Submit a weblink page
- [J30]Css error in Contact page
Version 2.5.2 21 Sep, 2012
- Upgrade to joomla 2.5.7
- Apply fix error Xamp1.7.7(upgrade version version PHP, MySQL, Apache) for all module
- Opacity of the white background of modules can't be changed
Version 2.5.1 20 Jun, 2012
- Upgrade to Joomla 2.5.6
- Still not validate Css
Version 2.5.0 10 Feb, 2012
- select to show publish_date in a article layout but it does not show !
- Iphone / Ipad : Contact form is not nice
- Error when searching (when there are more than 20 returned results)
- [J 2.5] Article Image cant displayed after insert
- HTML Validaton and Css validation
- Can't show Published date on list Article
- Social buttons are not linked
- Css error on Login Form
- Missing "Others featured" menu on right main menu
- JACOM_CONTENT_PUBLISHED_DATE is missing from our language files !
- Missing text on "ABOUT JOOMLA" menu module
- Cannot delete articles from quickstart package
- [J 2.5] Got some errors after setting site offline
- missing php tag in the info.php file !
- [J2.5] Minor bug in "whats-new-in-17" page
Version 1.0.0 Beta 13 Jan, 2012
- Sapce between module isnt the same after adding new module
- [Extra wide] cant load full content on chrome & safari browsers
- No style apply on Print and email page
- [Extra col] Module distance on extra column not like others
- Missing image on extra column
- Font size of article is too big
- [Registration] Layout is not nice on registration page
- Category layout broken afte login
- Mobile - Landscapse - Font of coppy right is too big
- [Wide Screen]- Hot video module - Text is out of module border
- Space between modules isnt the same