Today, we have released JA Quick Contact module with new feature for GDPR consent support and 4 bug fixes.
Option to show GDPR Consent
This new feature allows admin to show the GDPR consent check box on the contact form, user can only submit the form when they check the checkbox. Admin can update content for the field.
If your site is multilingual website, you can use language string and update to corresponding language file.
- Got error when send contact with ajax sending
- Change from : email with PHP Send mail
- Fix to compatible with Joomla 4
- Update style for quickcontact module on some JA templates
Templates updated for JA Quick Contact module support
The templates override default layout of JA Quick Contact module so to display the consent checkbox, please update template also.
- View the comparison between versions at JoomlArt Version Updates and replace the affected files, if you have not customized the affected files.
- Recommended : Use JA Extensions Manager Component for upgrade. Watch video for how to upgrade using JAEM.