JA Events II Introduction
JA Events II is the responsive Joomla event template dedicated for event organizers. Whether you're a professional events manager or one-off organizer, this Joomla template for events will help you to plan for successful events.
JA Events II features 2 Joomla extensions for events JEvents and Events Booking, email extension Email Beautifier and ticket extension JTicketing. Events II design is light, beautiful and useful for all events manager.
Events II is a new must-have Joomla template for all event managers. You will be able to set up an event site with nice schedule, beautiful speaker details, easy to find Google map location, multiple custom pages, themed color.
With T3 Framework, you have all the power to customize your event site using ThemeMagic and Template Configuration. And JA Events II is fully responsive.
It's your turn to reinvent your events homepage!
JA Events II features
Fully responsive Joomla events template
With T3 Framework, JA Events II maintains smooth user experience across devices, from desktop to mobile.
Megamenu and Off-canvas menu
Events II helps organizing your menu and navigation with Megamenu on desktop and Off-canvas menu on mobile devices.
Supports Events Booking - Joomla Events Registration extension
Events Booking allows JA Events II users to create events (free and paid) with multiple types of registration (individual, group or shopping cart), and also to accept online payment.
Supports JEvents - Joomla events calendar extension
With JEvents extension, you can create your own Joomla event site with calendar views, event listings, event registrations, tickets and much more.
Support Jticketing - Joomla extension for event ticketing
JA Events II supports Joomla event extension JTicketing to create a featured packed event booking system. JTicketing also features an Android and iOS app for event organisers.
Support Email Beautifier extension
With Email Beautifier, JA Events II is no longer sending boring emails to event attendees.
Support RTL languages layout
JA Events II supports Right to Left languages layout.
Events Bonus pages
The events template has many custom Joomla pages dedicated for event management i.e. Shortcodes, Typography, Speakers, Sponsors and Pricing Table pages
4 vivid themed colors
With Default, Blue, Orange and Green, JA Events II has a handful of colors for you to play with.
3rd Party Extensions
Events Booking Component
Version 1.1.1 21 Feb, 2020
- Issues with the override of template for JEvents component
- Fix css style for jevents
- Support jevent field enable/disable default image
Version 1.1.0 01 Feb, 2019
- Can't show privacy popup on email form
- Jticketing: Layout broken on Events page
- Jticketing - My order: Problem with footer
- Jticketing: Got CSS error on Attendee list page
- Jticketing: Got error page when open an event
Version 1.0.9 12 Dec, 2018
- Got error when open Jticketing componet
- Got css error on email form
- Cant redirect to create request page after logged in
- Cant load privacy content on popup
- Should remove captcha text on ja login module
- Got error when open register page
- Cant show privacy on jalogin module
- Privacy and Term condition display error on register page
- Cant show tag select box on category list page
- Got error on contact page
Version 1.0.8 28 Sep, 2018
- DT Register: Search bar need more styled
- DT Register: Add more space between form and warning
- Missing icons on the dt-register pages
- DT Register - Iphone: Css error on Registration page
- DT Register: Counter displays error on attendees page
- DT Register: Missing publish icon on Event management page
- Search form is missing style
- Modules are auto jump down on the payment page
Version 1.0.7 09 May, 2018
- Mixed content issue in ACM video
- Remember checkbox displays error on the login form
- old copyright on downloads
- Can't disable Registration option in JA Login module
Version 1.0.6 06 Dec, 2017
- Got css error alert message color
- Jticketing: Warning errors
- Can't skip compnent content
- Iphone: Collapse menu button displays wrong position
- Some CSS errors on Editor
- ACM - Teams [style-1]: Can't show about member
Version 1.0.5 19 Aug, 2017
- Upgrade to joomla 3.7.5 compatibility
- Add local video option on ACM video modules
Version 1.0.4 19 May, 2017
- No scroll bar in popup when clicking email icon
- JEvent Booking: Can't register as group
- JEvent page is missing style
- JEvent Booking: Direction to blank page when click on REGISTER (INDIVIDUAL) button
- Venue page is not working
- ACM - Contact: Contact Map always show full width
- Problem with "Most viewed events" module
- Editor: calendar icon should be changed to another color
Version 1.0.3 04 Aug, 2016
- The mouse can't click the button on slideshow
- Fix problems after upgrade joomla 3.6 and upgrade font awesome
- Navigation icon displays incorrectly in RTL
- Most viewed events module displays error on home page
Version 1.0.2 15 Apr, 2016
- RTL: Tooltip displays not nice on Editor
- Jticket: Menu module need more styled
- RTL: Edit button display wrong position
- RTL: Tooltip always show on the right
- Some errors on Smartsearch page
- Can't redirect to correct page with JA Login module
- Missing icon on Editor
- Joomla menu is not styled
- Jticking: Missing language on Pay step
- Jticket: Some errors on My Orders page
- Navigation display not nice