Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
  • Author

"Magazine/news template with Ads optimized. Optimize image resizer. All this time, the appearance of the image in the mobile phone look teribble. It is cut off."

Yes! exactly!

fdesanto Friend

You don’t need a POLL 😀 😀

1. Schermata-2016-01-25-alle-11.42.32
    bionet Friend

I vote for news template, because i hope see update teline v, not new template. And i agree with uber development.

fbambio Friend

I’m waiting for Ja Teline VI

ceeyee Friend

While it’s great to make new templates, please do not forget your existing customers.
    Please update one of your greatest templates, the Teline III v2 to support Joomla 3.4.8.
    Currently it’s crashing and making our business come to a halt.

We are desperate.

https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/recap-of-issues-after-updating-to-3-4-8-from-2-5-x-urgent/

Thank you very much.

tecnolog Friend

Uber with more demos and ACM with more options would be ideal.

edd Friend

You should update JA Templates that are great and that some customers would get on joomla 3 and responsive…
    For example: JA Mendozite , great bussines template, but not responsive!!!
    Also JA Edenite, an old template but that is very clean and easy to use…
    What about JA Ironis ?
    You should slowdown on creating "new" stuff and put all energy in updating great template… kind of "recycling template" 😉

exitmusic Friend

news/magazine template. useful and innovate. ex.: argo2 (modern thenextweb like style) or next generation of the wall project (like this http://kolumn.edge-themes.com/light/gallery/gallery-fullscreen-slider)

art3 Friend

Why not make a "Template Multipurpose"?

http://themeforest.net/item/paqarriz-multipurpose-joomla-template/full_screen_preview/14604325

Work with different types of business, Joomlart continue with the same and not listen to users.

Joomlart is no longer a good option, sorry.

Memotas Friend

I would like to see JA Travel upgraded to T3 Framework.

stulaine Friend

Yes _ We have been doing a lot of work making K2 work with Uber. Would be nice if it supported K2 articles native.

splico123 Friend

Well guys what is the point of the poll if you guys again do your own thing, release mediocre template like Elicyon.. which in term is nowhere to be found in the polls…

James G Friend

We still going to have the same problem here.

A lot of competitors make templates multi purpose now and offer different themes for different sectors.

This is the way i think JoomlArt should go as it would keep more customers happy.

For example.

Sport template – Offer different themes – soccer, golf, tennis etc.

Food/Cuisine – Restaurant, Pub/bar, Cafe

And also your latest template is decor. This could of had other theme options so its not so limited – like contruction / building / flooring or anything in that sort of sector.

7of9 Friend

How about a template for a Web Marketing / Promotion company?

romello Friend

Casting my vote for Uber!! Perhaps not so many extra templates. Just 2 or 3 with exceptional
    designs and style sheets.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)

This topic contains 64 replies, has 51 voices, and was last updated by  hdavid90 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum