Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

After updating Joomla to 3.4.8, we found the following four bugs.

1. Top drop down menu no longer drops down
    2. All format of the site will be destroyed if we switch to Development Mode or disable Cache. No way to bring it back. Exiting development mode or enabling cache back wouldn’t help.
    3. the Close button in Teline template page is not responsive
    4. jabookmark and disqus_debate plug-ins are not compatible

The need to fix 1 and 2 is URGENT! 3 & 4 do not matter as much. When you are coming up with fixes, please make them as simple and easy to implement as possible. Our company spent 2 years customizing the site. Please do not let us rebuild the site all over again.

To demonstrate these behaviors, we specifically installed a XAMPP 1.8.2 (for PHP5.4 to install the quickstart package. Newer versions will show "deprecated" error.) and recorded this video for you:

Uploaded to youtube, private link: https://youtu.be/Rwc3itGbcQc

Again, thank you very much.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @ceeyee,

I understand your point, however, this template is not ready for latest version of Joomla 3.4.8. As you can see in download page of this template, it’s available for J!3.1 only.

I’ve passed this to the team for the update.

ceeyee Friend

We really need your help asap, as the bugs have made our business coming to a halt.
    We are desperate.

Thanks again.

Saguaros Moderator

Did you try to install quickstart of this template for J!3.1 and migrate to 3.4.8?

Also try to re-install the latest version for JAT3 v2 framework and template, clear all the caches.

ceeyee Friend

Same #1 and #2 errors with 3.1 quickstart package. Bug #2 starts even when updating to 3.2.27. Bug #1 occurs after updating from 3.2.27 to 3.4.8.

Saguaros Moderator

I recommend you to wait for the update of this template for latest version 3.4.8 before upgrading Joomla.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum