Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)
  • Author

The option to modify the color schemes will also be very helpful and versatile

rwlfr Friend

I voted for a Magazine Template
    (with a musical orientation woudl be cool) 🙂

ignatius3 Friend

A template for a Church (Catholic) or a charitable organization would be great… There may not be a lot of money there, but the need is great.

Thanks

ff38 Friend

I would vote for a Template for Tutoring, so joining students, teachers and parents.
    This template would contain some critical areas, such as:

• Register and edit students/teachers/parents info
    • Classes
    • Subjects
    • Time table
    • Pricing and Receivables/Payables.

Thanks for your nice designs and very profissional work!
    Regards,
    F Freitas

pleanalyst Friend

For many years WordPress is growing in templates for artists, photographers and videographers 🙁

dr.facc Friend

Just voted. Uber with new ACM for me
    Thanks!

pa1hr Friend

What I need is the most best Joomlart template ever made: JA Teline II for Joomla 3!!!

Laong Duijndam Friend

Hi Arvin,

An E-commerce template sound great but Mijoshop is awful I prefer Virtuemart More than 5 years I use virtue mart We are content with it.

Regards Laong

pferrol Friend

Uber is fantastic, uber is the way!!!!!

puntje Friend

double

puntje Friend

I voted for More responsive templates with practical display and solutions: a little bit back to old school: content on top, enhanced by design & not the other way round.. would be great! Content photo slider, content pricing table and content image gallery, content animation will be great. And modern! Also something to make other kind of menu’s, horizontal and vertical like swmenu pro.

Because my clients need to have it simple. My clients are not artists or have a game-shop. I need websites for restaurants, bed and breakfast, hairdressers, building company etc. The blocks of the templates are great, but the themes mostly i must change a lot. Maybe separate booking for restaurants, hotels, if a customer want to go to the hairdresser of want a photoshoot.

Also i like a Template for photographers, videographers but that is easy to build in the bit back to the old school but modern with a kind of flicker.

gmanelli Friend

uber, uber, yes uber

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Seems like Uber will be getting a new version this year with more styles and options for the ACM. Keep voting guys, lets see which one gets the most of the votes.

I voted for Intranet and Uber.

Regards

Arvind

3lijah Friend

You had also requests for real-estate agencies since you have NONE (not even close)…
    But then again, why not choose the easy way out.

tom_laan84 Friend

I voted mijoshop & responsive template bla bla..

Uber would be an option but only if it does not look like the standard uber site. All uber templates look 90% the same. especially structurally. We need some templates that are more unique structurally but not as crazy and useless as JA Mono & Smashboard.

Just my 2 cents.

Regards
    Tom

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)

This topic contains 64 replies, has 51 voices, and was last updated by  hdavid90 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum