Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 75 total)
  • Author

I’ve made the English translation.
    Now you can have some explanations in the backend in French, and in English

slewis1972 Friend

Hi

I have been using denis25 template which is very good. I though am struggling as I have been flipping between puity ll themes. I need to change the backgroud colour in the body. Which section do I change as upto now I rekon I must be making mistakes and its driving me crackers.

Thanks

korb Friend

<em>@slewis1972 167911 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

I have been using denis25 template which is very good. I though am struggling as I have been flipping between puity ll themes. I need to change the backgroud colour in the body. Which section do I change as upto now I rekon I must be making mistakes and its driving me crackers.

Thanks</blockquote>
    Check out the wiki page here
    Good day,
    Danny

slewis1972 Friend

Thanks Korb. I’ve taken a look and there is nothing under the section customising colours on changing the background colour for the whole site unless I am missing something obvious. Unless I have to make changes to each section?
    I would have thought there would be an optin to change the background from white to x color quite easily?

korb Friend

<em>@slewis1972 167920 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks Korb. I’ve taken a look and there is nothing under the section customising colours on changing the background colour for the whole site unless I am missing something obvious. Unless I have to make changes to each section?
    I would have thought there would be an optin to change the background from white to x color quite easily?</blockquote>

Having an option in the template administration panel to change the background color for the wrapper is not hard to do, that is why it was not built this way. Obviously this is a matter of design now, and you really need to study some basic css before customizing a template.
    Try using Firefox with Firebug, it will be much easier to find styling you need to customize.

Regards,
    Danny

metamar Friend

Thank you all this info is very enlightening. keep up the good work

slewis1972 Friend

Thanks. My only issue is that changing the background colour in the original purity themes was changing 2 lines I believe.
    Is version 2 again setup with 2 background images, if so, what are the images called?

I was able to modifiy my themse on joomla v1 site pretty easily but this these seems to be throwing me where I can set most of other parts to be how I like.

shenxm Friend

<em>@denis25 165536 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ve finished a new variation of Purity II with differents color styles.
    I give you explanations in French Version backend (I have not made the translation yet).

* you can choose your color and style variation.
    * you can select differents colors by items ( for example : 54=red-l-m-r.round ).

Some colors are not as beautiful as I want (yellow for example), and I’ll modify it in the future.
    Note that I consider it not as a stable version…</blockquote>

Hoping the stable version will coming soon!
    Thank you so much denis!

nononcents Friend

Beautifyl, thanks:D

jbutler Friend

I can’t find how to change the active HOME menu item in the mega menu. For instance, if I change the style to blue (which is nearly perfect for what I want), the HOME menu item is teal. I’d like to change this teal color but can’t find it anywhere, I’ve even used firebug, etc…

taobaoist Friend

JA Purity is a gorgeous template, I love it.

gambalunga Friend

<em>@jbutler 174739 wrote:</em><blockquote>I can’t find how to change the active HOME menu item in the mega menu. For instance, if I change the style to blue (which is nearly perfect for what I want), the HOME menu item is teal. I’d like to change this teal color but can’t find it anywhere, I’ve even used firebug, etc…</blockquote>
    I have looked at the blue version of denis25’s modifications to the Purity II template and in the mainnav I see a dark blue background with light blue for the active menue item and bright blue for a roll over.

Perhaps you need to be more specific in specifying what you are using.

In any case you need to edit blue.css and find the line:

.ja-megamenu a.active {background: url(../images/grad1-mask.png) repeat-x bottom left #4bf;}

and change the colour #4bf to the colour you want.

You should follow korb’s advice and check out the wiki page here and use the Firebug extension for Firefox.

norpe3s Friend

my site in use ja_purity ii http://climatby.info
    press F5 for change image
    selling air conditioner
    Slogan: where we are needed most
    (I do not know English, it is a translator, if funny that is not translated swear)

gambalunga Friend

<em>@norpe3s 175816 wrote:</em><blockquote>my site in use ja_purity ii http://climatby.info
    </blockquote>

Nice site 🙂

The last item on the mainnav menu wraps to the next line. Perhaps you could consider moving something to a sub menu or increasing the Template width in the template back end.

norpe3s Friend

<em>@gambalunga 175844 wrote:</em><blockquote>Nice site 🙂

The last item on the mainnav menu wraps to the next line. Perhaps you could consider moving something to a sub menu or increasing the Template width in the template back end.</blockquote>

top menu or lower? 1024 px lcd okay

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 75 total)

This topic contains 75 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  gambalunga 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum