Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 75 total)
  • Author

I am curious what is going to look like at the end.

🙂

gambalunga Friend

<em>@gambalunga 162283 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you Denis25

I will now start work on a yellow version.

I have one problem however: in all the areas with a yellow background I would like to change the text colour to black. Logically this should only apply if the yellow theme is selected. As you are now very familiar with the code can you please suggest where I need to make these alterations. I was not entirely successful with my attemps on JA Purity version original.

</blockquote>

Yellow version done. On the actual web site where I intend to use this version I will use shades of blue for the text embedded in the yellow areas but for this exercise I kept to shades of yellow and brown. To see my test site http://bradley.it . I will leave the yellow up for a week from today.

The additions to the work done by Denis25 are in the attaced zip.

I updated the attachment 10Feb

A few small items were tweeked regarding colour of text and links. Unfortunately I have not commented my alterations as much as I should have :-[

Also included is added a new module class suffix for color _yellow.

I have not done any work on tweeking menu styles other than the Mega menu.

I have only included the files that need to be copied into the various directories after the JA Purity II template is installed and the files from the patch by Denis25 have been copied across.

If there are any errors in the attached files or something missing please feel free to let me know and I will correct it.

I also forgot to mention that the header size has been increased to 100 px and some small adjustments made in the search area to accomodate the JoomFish flags

TomC Moderator

korb;161520Have anyone tried building this template? 🙂

dunno . . . have you ??

😎

korb Friend

Yeah, you want it? 🙂

viet4777 Friend

Someone can help us to config this?
    :-*

<em>@tcraw1010 162664 wrote:</em><blockquote>dunno . . . have you ??

:cool:</blockquote>

<em>@korb 162666 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yeah, you want it? :)</blockquote>

korb Friend

<em>@viet4777 162974 wrote:</em><blockquote>Someone can help us to config this?
    :-*</blockquote>

Configure what mate?

viet4777 Friend

What i mean is what do I/you do to make this menu style.

(I caught your words in the previous post about this style)

<em>@korb 162975 wrote:</em><blockquote>Configure what mate?</blockquote>

korb Friend

You only have to edit your active status styling for your menu systems. Nothing else was changed.

Everything is written in the wiki pages here.

Danny

viet4777 Friend

Yeah, I see. Let’s look at these lines:

Many Thanks.
    😎

<em>@korb 162978 wrote:</em><blockquote>You only have to edit your active status styling for your menu systems. Nothing else was changed.

Everything is written in the wiki pages here.

Danny</blockquote>

dkranz Friend

This has been great, and think this is the place to ask, how can I make the header a little biger, so I can have a larger image/ Thanks
    Doug

ikerjer Friend

<em>@korb 162666 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yeah, you want it? :)</blockquote>

Hi there Korb,

First of all thanks a lot for the link to the wikia, really awesome link, helped me understand the machinery of T3 Framework!

Now, I’ve been trying to change the search module position, but i’m stuck with it. I’ve followed the steps to put it in the left side of the mainnav, but it still keeps appearing in the right, and even overlaps with the menu… must be something to do with CSS style but, as I said, I followed the developer team’s guide.

Did u make some changes of your own or did u just follow the wikia? If so, could you help me out with my problem?

Thanks in advance!

gambalunga Friend

<em>@dkranz 164563 wrote:</em><blockquote>This has been great, and think this is the place to ask, how can I make the header a little biger, so I can have a larger image/ Thanks
    Doug</blockquote>

Actually I forgot to mention that I increased the size of the header area myself in my Yellow style.

You must also adjust the hight of the header mask. I did that with a simple image resize in Paintshop. In the code below are also adjustments so that the Joomfish flags sit ok in the search area without displacing the search input field in a strange way.

Note all the color codes relate to the Yellow style I worked on and would need to be adjusted to whatever color you are using.

/***** YELLOW ****/

#ja-header { background: #FC0; position: relative; z-index: 10; }

/**** HEADER AND HEADERMASK BOTH INCREASED FROM 80px TO 100px ****/
    #ja-header .main {
    background-color: #FC0;
    background-position: top right;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    height: 100px; /**** was 80px ****/
    }
    .ja-headermask {
    background: url(images/header-mask.png) no-repeat top right;
    display: block;
    height: 100px; /**** was 80px ****/
    position: absolute;
    right: -1px;
    top: 0;
    width: 602px;
    z-index: 0;
    }

#ja-header a {
    color: #3D3413;
    }

h1.logo-text a {
    color: #3D3413 !important;
    }

p.site-slogan {
    color: #64340D;
    background: #FC0;
    }

#ja-search {
    background: url(images/icon-search.gif) no-repeat top left;
    bottom: 0px;
    /**** bottom adjusted from standard 15px and gif position from center to top ****/
    }

#ja-search .inputbox {
    border: 1px solid #EEB900;
    width: 130px; /**** was 200px ****/
    color: #64340D;
    background: #FFEDAD;
    }

/**** JOOMFISH ****/
    /**** Adjust jflanguageselection position was
    margin: 15px 0px 10px 5px; ****/

#jflanguageselection
    {
    margin: 5px 0px 10px 5px;
    }

Have fun

korb Friend

<em>@ikerjer 164676 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there Korb,

First of all thanks a lot for the link to the wikia, really awesome link, helped me understand the machinery of T3 Framework!

Now, I’ve been trying to change the search module position, but i’m stuck with it. I’ve followed the steps to put it in the left side of the mainnav, but it still keeps appearing in the right, and even overlaps with the menu… must be something to do with CSS style but, as I said, I followed the developer team’s guide.

Did u make some changes of your own or did u just follow the wikia? If so, could you help me out with my problem?

Thanks in advance!</blockquote>
    Hi,

If you check this complete section, you should replicate the template,
    http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_Template_Framework/FAQs#Changing_module_positions

so make sure you have all changes. It is possible some code to be changed from version to version, and the line numbers don’t apply, but the code changes are what matter the most.

Generally, reading this complete section
    http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_Template_Framework/FAQs

will help you understand nice css tricks and you will learn also how to manage positions.

Regards,
    Danny

denis25 Friend

I’ve finished a new variation of Purity II with differents color styles.
    I give you explanations in French Version backend (I have not made the translation yet).

* you can choose your color and style variation.
    * you can select differents colors by items ( for example : 54=red-l-m-r.round ).

Some colors are not as beautiful as I want (yellow for example), and I’ll modify it in the future.
    Note that I consider it not as a stable version…

gambalunga Friend

<em>@denis25 165536 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ve finished a new variation of Purity II with differents color styles.
    I give you explanations in French Version backend (I have not made the translation yet).

* you can choose your color and style variation.
    * you can select differents colors by items ( for example : 54=red-l-m-r.round ).

Some colors are not as beautiful as I want (yellow for example), and I’ll modify it in the future.
    Note that I consider it not as a stable version…</blockquote>

I will look forward to your explanation of how to use the colour styles. At first glance it does not seem to function, at least with the quickstart template from the download of ja_purity_ii_-_stable_version.v1.2

Again, at first glance, I think I prefer the system you used initially where it is possible to choose Template Styles for Header Themes and Primary Elements

Perhaps I am missing something in the original JA Purity II concept but the idea of themes I would like to see incorporated into the official release of JA Purity II

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 75 total)

This topic contains 75 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  gambalunga 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum