Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • Author

<em>@lesua 180831 wrote:</em><blockquote>I put a new parameter in the template in which i can choose to let it strech to the sides of the screen, or take the width of the template and stop.
    In the last case you would be able to put a background image in the template.</blockquote>

Hi lesua,
    I’m looking to make my site like your without strech to the sides and with background image. I’m not so well on customization templates and I asking could you share code.
    Thanks.

luciffere Friend

Look at my site based on ja_purity_II
    I think is the good implementation of ja_purity_II
    Thank’s Joomlart for the T3 and purity_II
    When v2 of the T3 framework is released?

itaym Friend

I removed the breadcrumbs to top area but i have 2 problems:

1. When i’m on homepage, i see “home > home” – there is a way to remove it from homepage?
    2. When I go to other page like “about us”, the “home” are not active link like it’s supposed to be.

It’s look like “You are here” not act like regular breadcrums.

lesua Friend

<em>@atmi 182528 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi lesua,
    I’m looking to make my site like your without strech to the sides and with background image. I’m not so well on customization templates and I asking could you share code.
    Thanks.</blockquote>

I have packed the template into a zip file so it can be installed into your joomla website.
    In the admin choose template background “Yes” (or “Ja” in my case) to crop the sides of the templates and show the background picture.
    The background pictures can be found in the folder templates/ja_purity_ii/styles/backgrounds/style <1 to 4>

1. ja_purity_ii.zip
    descobrir Friend

Hello all!

I changed the breadcumbs position from the footer as described before.

As you see in the image below the breadcumbs are appearing at the most left.
    How can I put it in the same direction of the menu?

Thank You!

micrantha Friend

Hello,

I don’t see your image?

Regards,
    Micrantha

descobrir Friend

Ooops wrong link!

I edited the post.

This is the image:

Link to that: http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/3297/breadcumbs.jpg

micrantha Friend

Hello,

Code added to mainnav.php:

<div class="main clearfix">
    <div class="ja-breadcrums">
    <strong><?php echo JText::_('You are here')?></strong> <jdoc:include type="module" name="breadcrumbs" />
    </div>
    </div>

In template.css look for class .ja-breadcrums, and change to this:

.ja-breadcrums {
    float: left;
    margin-left: 100px;
    margin-top: 2px;
    width: 80%;
    }

That will do what you want I think.
    Good luck,
    Micrantha

descobrir Friend

Thanks Micrantha.

That helped!

kindkitchen Friend

Used the breadcrum fix.. it was perfect!

Thank you,
    Heidi

skygod Friend

<em>@lesua 180831 wrote:</em><blockquote>I think the Purity 2 template is a very nice template with lots of features which other free templates never will have.

I did some customisation too with the help of this forum ofcourse.
    Besides the different template color styles I also wanted to do something about the width of the template.
    I didn’t like it so much that the top and bottom part streched all the way to the sides.

I put a new parameter in the template in which i can choose to let it strech to the sides of the screen, or take the width of the template and stop.
    In the last case you would be able to put a background image in the template.

In the backend you can also set the styles (1-4) for header, element and background picture.

If you want to take a look go to http://www.lesua.nl
    To take a look at the different styles, with the according background you can type the style behind the url.

lesua.nl/?tstyle=style1 (style2, style3 or style4)

I now use the standard style from purity, but i just wanted to be able to get other styles working.

Oh yes, the website is in dutch, but i guess that doesn’t matter for checking out the layout.</blockquote>

I like the way that the style can be changed, however the code is no longer W3C compliant as there are now <link> references in the <body>. For compliance, these have to be in the <head>.

<div id="ja-wrapper">
    <a name="Top" id="Top"></a>

<!-- HEADER -->
    <div id="ja-header" class="wrap">
    <div class="main" style="background-image: url(http://www.lesua.nl/templates/ja_purity_ii/styles/header/style3/images/header.jpg'); ?>);">
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="http://www.lesua.nl/templates/ja_purity_ii/styles/header/style3/style.css" type="text/css" />

<link rel="stylesheet" href="http://www.lesua.nl/templates/ja_purity_ii/styles/elements/style3/style.css" type="text/css" />

kjekor Friend

I tried this, but there are some mistakes in the xml-installer: background (should be backgrounds), style 5 not included, and also the language file is missing. I have edited this zip – so now I can install it. Hope it works for others as well.

1. ja_purity_ii.zip
    gambalunga Friend

<em>@kjekor 213682 wrote:</em><blockquote>I tried this, but there are some mistakes in the xml-installer: background (should be backgrounds), style 5 not included, and also the language file is missing. I have edited this zip – so now I can install it. Hope it works for others as well.</blockquote>

Sorry, but can you be a little more clear about what you have tried.There are many items and suggestions in this, now very long, topic.

boizan Friend

<em>@gambalunga 165547 wrote:</em><blockquote>I will look forward to your explanation of how to use the colour styles. At first glance it does not seem to function, at least with the quickstart template from the download of ja_purity_ii_-_stable_version.v1.2

Again, at first glance, I think I prefer the system you used initially where it is possible to choose Template Styles for Header Themes and Primary Elements

Perhaps I am missing something in the original JA Purity II concept but the idea of themes I would like to see incorporated into the official release of JA Purity II</blockquote>

Hello There!
    How can I just change the black style for the blue one that appears in the preview of the template?
    Regards,

gambalunga Friend

<em>@boizan 225641 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello There!
    How can I just change the black style for the blue one that appears in the preview of the template?
    Regards,</blockquote>
    Ciao boizan. A lot of water has passed under the bridge since then. Denis25 has done a huge amount of work on this template
    <em>@denis25 179236 wrote:</em><blockquote>If you understand French : Look at this
    ;)</blockquote>
    I suggest you download both the “Module pour Ja Purity 2” and the “Ja Purity 2 paramétrable depuis l’admin” the module allows you to change the colours of most items in the template and works with the dens version as well as the original. Denis’s version of JA Purity II has a long list of modifiable parameters in the back end. The back end instructions are also in English. If you don’t understand French you can click on the English flag at the top right. These two articles are also in English.

I was able to get what I wanted from this alone (with a couple of little tweaks) see Australia Downunder.

Thanks once again, Denis, for a job well done.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)

This topic contains 75 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  gambalunga 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum