Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 102 total)
  • Author

and School templates
    Those two above are the 2 categories that are behind a LOT

Have you not seen JA University and/oir JA Alumni?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  TomC.
    hgiexchangehotel Friend

I’m a volunteer with a non-profit organization and a museum in the United States. I’ve noticed a lack of templates that can be used for museums.

amsharma Friend

How do I vote, I don’t see any option. I can only see the result of the Poll. Did I miss something?

You should create corporate and news templates. Prepare a better quality – all purpose Free template without any compulsion to remove copyright. That would be a great step forward.

Amal

frankgabriels_1961 Friend

A template dedicated to the non-for-profit sector:
    for neighborhood communities: where the locals can exchange news, ideas, contacts, services ("who’ll walk my dog while I’m in the hospital", "math teacher for extra lessons for my son", "I need a chainsaw, where can I borrow one", …
    for a "friends of the museum" / "friends of the park" / "friends of the zoo": with sections for news about the museum/park/zoo, a membership section (with bronze/silver/gold memberships), a "for our volunteers" section (with a duty roster for working hours)
    for local sports clubs or teams: with club news, team news, match reports, galleries for players and coaches, game and/or training schedules, …
    and we all can think of a few others…

Because corporations and businesses (usually) have the money to spend on web-talent (designers, coders, graphic artists, writers, …).
    But the non-for-profit, well that’s often quite a different story.

Kind regares
    Werner

frankgabriels_1961 Friend

I’m with you my friend!

G’s
    Werner

rjuanluis Friend

Please hikashop template for e-commerce.

adamapg Friend

How about you make a classified template and use DJ-Classifieds extension or make your own classifieds extension.

what I would love is if you guys made a really great multi purpose template that includes – News layout for articles and
    EasySocial layout. If that could be built into JA builder that would be even better.

Phill Moderator

I too loved the Wall template. Things have moved on a lot with T3 since that was released, many templates from JA now have very similar functionality built in. While it takes a little digging at times, it is there and can be more powerful than JA Wall.

tastiger Friend

Would like to see JA Social II updated to fit in with the new flat theme of Jomsocial.
    Also JA Lens is well overdue for a revamp

charlessteiner Friend

A template designed to be used for handyman, plumbers, electricians, etc

Laong Duijndam Friend

E commerce template Fashion but easy to see by customers products on frontpage

Chima Friend

Small businesses comprise the largest and fastest-growing segment of virtually every industry anywhere in the world. I believe they also constitute the target market for much of the Joomla! community.

The primary difference between a small-business website and a ‘corporate’ website, in my view, is largely defined by scale and content. A small business, after all, is a smaller, younger or startup version of the larger corporate entity it strives to become someday. It seems to me that establishing a solid corporate image and brand identity early in the growth trajectory is a practice that should be encouraged from the outset.

That said, I would think that T3 and JA Builder, together, should make smarter, lighter work of adaptive template designs that include transformative functional feature and content blocks which can quickly be turned ON or OFF for desired effect in the creative process. Continuing to widen the impact gap between small-business and ‘corporate’ websites only serves to perpetuate the myth of cookie-cutter DIY site builders, such as Wix, SnapPages, and the like, which target small businesses at the expense of Joomla! website designers and developers alike. To put it differently, the strongest case we can make against DIY site builders is a small-business Joomla! website that parallels the sophistication and functionality of its ‘corporate’ counterpart.

charlessteiner Friend

Small businesses comprise the largest and fastest-growing segment of virtually every industry anywhere in the world. I believe they also constitute the target market for much of the Joomla! community.

The primary difference between a small-business website and a ‘corporate’ website, in my view, is largely defined by scale and content. A small business, after all, is a smaller, younger or startup version of the larger corporate entity it strives to become someday. It seems to me that establishing a solid corporate image and brand identity early in the growth trajectory is a practice that should be encouraged from the outset.

That said, I would think that T3 and JA Builder, together, should make smarter, lighter work of adaptive template designs that include transformative functional feature and content blocks which can quickly be turned ON or OFF for desired effect in the creative process. Continuing to widen the impact gap between small-business and ‘corporate’ websites only serves to perpetuate the myth of cookie-cutter DIY site builders, such as Wix, SnapPages, and the like, which target small businesses at the expense of Joomla! website designers and developers alike. To put it differently, the strongest case we can make against DIY site builders is a small-business Joomla! website that parallels the sophistication and functionality of its ‘corporate’ counterpart.

well said

magicman Friend

E-commerce for paGO Commerce. We get a lot of our clients asking for a template provider. And who better to have one to do it then Joomlart? Perfect match as we are huge fans of T3 Framework!!

https://www.corephp.com/joomla-products/pago-commerce

felix1 Friend

What about a really good multi-site sports template?

Been there, asked that!

Don’t waste your time asking for a sports template. Joomlart will never do that…

Felix Rimfrost

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 102 total)

This topic contains 101 replies, has 87 voices, and was last updated by  original.com 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum