Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 102 total)
  • Author

Please focus on the T3 template framework and making it much better and easier to implement.

jcoulter105 Friend

A choice missing would be templates for charity/non-profit.

petdiet Friend

I would like to see an online courses template using Guru. Also, you should have an integrated cart so you can sell other items besides digital courses.

Elinam21 Friend

Why would you want a Mijoshop template. Those guys at Miwisoft are thieves giving Joomla a bad name. They develop extensions and offer no support and when you try to get them to support you they rather block your subscription without a refund. See both links below. Miwisoft is a fraud and everyone should stay away from them. I personally bought their Mijoshop and posted a support request which was never answered for over month. When i tried reaching out on twitter, my subscription was blocked.

https://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?t=138703
    https://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=862485

hjames Friend

eShop for Ecommerce

aikigi Friend

I think multipurpose templates are missing in General which always limit the possibilities. I often need to combine different extensions such as:

All rounded Social template (easysocial) with marketplace (multivendor Ecommerce such as Quick2cart and Hikamarket), Hwdmediashare for media platform, Easyblog, Jticketing for paid event integration with Easysocial and a good membership extension to go with it.

What is often missing is clean pages for front-end content creation, but when managing social site and /or having users creating articles, adding product to shop etc, the pages are often not very attractive.

Creation such multi-purpose templates take more time, but each template design can be use by many different people for different projects. If we don’t want to spend a lot of time changing the design, we have to use a template which support the extension we need but are limited to only a few designs.

aikigi Friend

Another thing would be to create integrations for the most popular extension with JA Builder. For example, having blocks to display product from Ecommerce extensions, etc.

Using module is great but the template then need to be style for it. If they were some basic blocks that we can style right from JA builder would speed up greatly pages layout and design.

activesenior Friend

Non-profit associations

TomC Moderator

ECOMMERCE TEMPLATE with the following features:

• Multiple Ecommerce Component support (VirtueMart, MijoShop, J2Store, HikaShop)
    • Multi Home Page Layout Options
    • Dynamic MegaMenu – both horizontal and vertical (with images – ala Amazon, WalMart) with unlimited categories/columns/child categories.
    • Support for JA Megafilter (Category/Product Pages)
    • Support for iJoomla Ad Agency
    • Feature Rich Blog
    • Support for JReviews (or another dynamic product review component)
    • Social Media Components/Modules
    • Multi-Store option/layout/links
    • Responsive
    • Multi-Color Designs
    • Header Menu and Search Bar in Header (ala Amazon, WalMart, Target)
    • Feature/Link Rich footer (ala Teline IV, V)
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  TomC.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  TomC.
    joeblack31 Friend

Hi there

For e-commerce we chose de HikaShop component. For us is the best one. Very simple a lot of features, we can use in everything

One theme that was not in the pool, was de events, like childrens party’s, birthay’s party’s, adventure, and others.

Best regards

webfarol

vtpages Friend

You already have templates in all of these categories. I would request a NEW template for use on government websites: cities/towns/counties, government agencies, police departments, etc.

thesilentman Friend

Please focus on HikaShop for new e-commerce templates

django29 Friend

Hi
    For me, the best e-commerce solution for Joomla is Mijoshop, or Joocart : All Joomla + All Opencart and most of his extensions.
    So, I’m often searching for Mijoshop templates, as in any template, the Mijoshop modules use the Joomla CSS but not the product details and cart pages.

vecdom Friend

Corporate / clean

That includes Lead gen elements

Form positioning options presets

W/styling for form extensions like RSForm

epafos Friend

E-Commerce Templates – with Hikashop Support

and School templates

Those two above are the 2 categories that are behind a LOT

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 102 total)

This topic contains 101 replies, has 87 voices, and was last updated by  original.com 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum