Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 102 total)
  • Author

A template for local sports clubs or teams**: with club news, team news, match reports, galleries for players and coaches, game and/or training schedules…

Been there, asked that!

Don’t waste your time asking for a sport club template. Joomlart will never do that…

Felix Rimfrost

ekfrasi Friend

Make all your templates (default installation) multilingual

G T Friend

Would love to have a Gadgets Repair Service Template

rikaryo Friend

Why Joomlart does not have a nice and functional news template like Joomlashaper? The last Teline is very bad and the Oslo has no counter of characters in the text and the categories are all long texts.

1. joomshaper_newedge_

Rikáryo Mourão
    CEO - HeróiNerd - Inventtive

TomC Moderator

The last Teline is very bad . . . .

Agree to Disagree

corvuscorona Friend

Please build a template that integrates beautifully Hikashop extension

rikaryo Friend

@tomc

Yes, the latest version of the Taline is very slow and confusing, I tried a project with it and I asked the client and since then I search other alternatives for news portal and I found the Magz 2 that has been well.

I’ve always been asking Ja to think of a new Portal Template, the last ones like Oslo are also bad.

hug

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  rikaryo.

Rikáryo Mourão
    CEO - HeróiNerd - Inventtive

bionet Friend

Hi! I vote for Corporate / Company Template because "JA Company" not so beatiful, modern and functional. Yesterday solve to make directory template. Looked at first "Ja Directory", and then compared with this JomDirectory and J-BusinessDirectory. "Ja Directory" looks like a simplest blog for bloggers, this is not directory template for me. Now I think how to build these components in the Ja Builder.

Ja builder is an excellent project. But it needs to be further developed and not stopped. I think just on its basis you can do — Small Biz (dentist/ hairdresser / other service providers) Template. I want to see in Ja Builder : transparent sticky header , own page 404, offline page, a language switcher in the header, banners block, new articles from blog block, eCommerce Support (for example to order and buy only one single product on the landing page), booking editable form for dentist/ hairdresser / other service providers, Social share for articles (addthis_sharing_toolbox), Off-Canvas menu and etc.

As for the voting for the news site, I would vote for the improvement and update of the already existing Teline V.

All the above is my opinion….

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  bionet.
    luc62ltt Friend

news template, thanks

CDCG Friend

What would be nice is a fully configurable (on the fly and drag/drop), basic template for the T3 framework much like the Helix 3 template. This is needed when you have a customer that has specific layout needs and/or is upgrading an existing custom coded site and wants the layout to remain the same.

divulgonanet Friend

I am awaiting the release of JABuilder Agency

gabrielrobert Friend

A hikashop theme would be at the TOP!

rwlfr Friend

I voted for News and for Personal template.

I don’t really know what you mean by "Social" template. But It could be interesting as well.

cyrusxxx Friend

News template or ecommerce with virtuemart

cainghiennhanchinh Friend

Tôi chuyên làm Website giới thiệu về các cách cai nghiện ma túy đá tại nhà. Tôi chỉ cần các mẫu dạng tin tức. Các mẫu website hiện hơi hẹp chiều ngang, tôi thích các mẫu rộng rãi hơn.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 102 total)

This topic contains 101 replies, has 87 voices, and was last updated by  original.com 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum