Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 187 total)
  • Author

Why either, or ?
    You think if “usual members” don’ t get ticket system, the developer members will get “better” service ?

that’s very poor idea and a terrible categorism.
    very poor.

The supplyer of template have to offer a ticket platform for the best support for every member, no matter wich membership.

All memberships have to get the same good quality of ticket support.
    Thats the deal.

It’ s not up to your opinion! It’ s not the relevance and the opinion of the template-supplier.
    Only relevance is the opinion of customers.

This is the reason, why this thread exists.
    And i say thank you for this thread.

itprisma Friend

Why either, or ?
    You think if “usual members” don’ t get ticket system, the developer members will get “better” service ?

very poor.

The supplyer of template have to offer a ticket platform for the best support for every member, no matter wich membership.

Thats the deal.

It’ s not up to your opinion! It’ s not the relevance and the opinion of the template-supplier.

And i say thank you for this thread.

Phill Moderator

<em>@itprisma 478736 wrote:</em><blockquote>Why either, or ?

very poor.

Thats the deal.

And i say thank you for this thread.</blockquote>

I am not suggesting anything of the like. I am only suggesting that JA could give more to dev members which could be a second avenue for support. I am not suggesting anything less for any other member nor that personal members are worth any less.

Please also be aware that it is not up to me. While I am a moderator here I am not a paid member of JA staff. As such I am just giving my opinion, not saying how it should be. I am just sharing my thoughts. If the forum system is improved and support improved as a result why would two separate systems be needed? It is an honest question. Please bear in mind that I have seen and helped many users in both areas. Sometimes, in fact quite often, users get faster response via the forums. Often users raise calls in both systems and support staff will ignore one for the two, this looks bad if it is the forum that is ignored even if the request has been dealt with in the ticket system.

I am a firm believer that all support where appropriate should be done in an open and honest medium. To share information and experience is in my opinion better for all. It allows people to see how well a company deals with their customer base, nothing is hidden. If a company is bad then customers will soon flock elsewhere. As a result companies have no option but to try their hardest in an open environment. It improves support, helps improve the less able members in a team strengthening the team overall. It also makes a large knowledge base available to all. The ticket system is a closed system, good and poor support is hidden, as is a lot of great knowledge. The ticket system is also really little more than a customised forum, so not much more is on offer if JA can make a better forum setup with more facilities and notifications available than the current vB allows.

Phill Moderator

very poor.

Thats the deal.

I am not suggesting anything of the like. I am only suggesting that JA could give more to dev members which could be a second avenue for support. I am not suggesting anything less for any other member nor that personal members are worth any less.

Please also be aware that it is not up to me. While I am a moderator here I am not a paid member of JA staff. As such I am just giving my opinion, not saying how it should be. I am just sharing my thoughts. If the forum system is improved and support improved as a result why would two separate systems be needed? It is an honest question. Please bear in mind that I have seen and helped many users in both areas. Sometimes, in fact quite often, users get faster response via the forums. Often users raise calls in both systems and support staff will ignore one for the two, this looks bad if it is the forum that is ignored even if the request has been dealt with in the ticket system.

I am a firm believer that all support where appropriate should be done in an open and honest medium. To share information and experience is in my opinion better for all. It allows people to see how well a company deals with their customer base, nothing is hidden. If a company is bad then customers will soon flock elsewhere. As a result companies have no option but to try their hardest in an open environment. It improves support, helps improve the less able members in a team strengthening the team overall. It also makes a large knowledge base available to all. The ticket system is a closed system, good and poor support is hidden, as is a lot of great knowledge. The ticket system is also really little more than a customised forum, so not much more is on offer if JA can make a better forum setup with more facilities and notifications available than the current vB allows.

Phill Moderator

very poor.

Thats the deal.

tecnolog Friend

are my first months in joomlart I was delighted by the template ja_nuevo but I found a number of problems for example which is not compatible with kunena and other extensions of third parties and therefore opt for using uber is more flexible to customize with ACM but what will I decides to hire membership on joomlart because webempresa I had recommended joomlart because they have professional templates and a team of experts with over 10 years of experience but also had the option to choose the membership of smartaddons that by about 30 dollars more had the option of purchasing the membership developer and today I do not agree with the products of joomlart for example if you look at smartaddons templates, themeforest are best templates designed and use less conflict and greater flexibility and good to wait the months to decide if I renew membership or should I go other Joomla templates provider greetings… :-*

tecnolog Friend

are my first months in joomlart I was delighted by the template ja_nuevo but I found a number of problems for example which is not compatible with kunena and other extensions of third parties and therefore opt for using uber is more flexible to customize with ACM but what will I decides to hire membership on joomlart because webempresa I had recommended joomlart because they have professional templates and a team of experts with over 10 years of experience but also had the option to choose the membership of smartaddons that by about 30 dollars more had the option of purchasing the membership developer and today I do not agree with the products of joomlart for example if you look at smartaddons templates, themeforest are best templates designed and use less conflict and greater flexibility and good to wait the months to decide if I renew membership or should I go other Joomla templates provider greetings… :-*

tecnolog Friend

baijianpeng Friend

1 : no
    2 : yes
    3:no

baijianpeng Friend

baijianpeng Friend

dieudonne Friend

<em>@sarinsang 478392 wrote:</em><blockquote>1 : no
    3:no</blockquote>

There is a Feedback Form… I see a lot of people who can not read a thread..!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rK1b33p0T2pNPLcUcHZJC2gB_NlOIGFj6gjKv2Jp2JI/viewform

Regard.

Giannis Maroulis Friend

1. Should Ticket system be closed? NO
    2. Should copyright removal be made free? YES
    3. Should we increase the price of membership? NO

Giannis Maroulis

dieudonne Friend

<em>@maroulis 478886 wrote:</em><blockquote>1. Should Ticket system be closed? NO
    2. Should copyright removal be made free? YES
    3. Should we increase the price of membership? NO</blockquote>
    @maroulis Can you read the thread please ?

<blockquote>We need your feedback to make the right decision. It would takes less than 1 minute of yours. </blockquote>

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rK1b33p0T2pNPLcUcHZJC2gB_NlOIGFj6gjKv2Jp2JI/viewform

Regard.

gbelli Friend

1. Should Ticket System be closed? No
    2. Should copyright removal be made free? Yes
    3. Should we increase the price of membership? No

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 187 total)

This topic contains 187 replies, has 82 voices, and was last updated by  jedi4444 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum