Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 187 total)
  • Author

Keeping a simple support system that you can manage is better than having an complicated one but you cannot manage and respond in a timely manner.

dohoa Friend

Keeping a simple support system that you can manage is better than having an complicated one but you cannot manage and respond in a timely manner.

dohoa Friend

amitray Friend

Till date I have never used the ticket system but i run many sites without any issues though I have asked question in forum. I feel forum is more than enough and a topic can be viewed by all users. Technical Forum can be made private where only members can access.
    Frontend Copyright removal can be made free. Those who have already paid for a template atleast they can remove the copyright although the code copyright always belong to Joomlart.
    Regarding increase in price it may reduce customers, instead closing the ticket system your manhour can be saved and you can concentrate on making more templates.

amitray Friend

Till date I have never used the ticket system but i run many sites without any issues though I have asked question in forum. I feel forum is more than enough and a topic can be viewed by all users. Technical Forum can be made private where only members can access.
    Frontend Copyright removal can be made free. Those who have already paid for a template atleast they can remove the copyright although the code copyright always belong to Joomlart.
    Regarding increase in price it may reduce customers, instead closing the ticket system your manhour can be saved and you can concentrate on making more templates.

amitray Friend

kepler Friend

Should the ticket system be closed? no
    Should copyright be free? no
    Should you raise prices? no

I think you have the right to have some control over the copyright of your templates.

kepler Friend

I think you have the right to have some control over the copyright of your templates.

kepler Friend

Phill Moderator

<em>@amitray 479321 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    instead closing the ticket system your manhour can be saved and you can concentrate on making more templates.</blockquote>

And therein lies one of the problems with the ticket system. Many users feel they will get a faster response by posting in both the ticket system and the forums. Sometimes this is noticed so one will be closed, sometimes not until later one and maybe the customer has had replies in both. This only leads to confusion and extra work both for JA and for the customer.

Phill Moderator

instead closing the ticket system your manhour can be saved and you can concentrate on making more templates.</blockquote>

And therein lies one of the problems with the ticket system. Many users feel they will get a faster response by posting in both the ticket system and the forums. Sometimes this is noticed so one will be closed, sometimes not until later one and maybe the customer has had replies in both. This only leads to confusion and extra work both for JA and for the customer.

Phill Moderator

panamaspace Friend

1. Should Ticket system be closed? No
    2. Should copyright removal be made free? Yes
    3. Should we increase the price of membership? No

panamaspace Friend

panamaspace Friend

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 187 total)

This topic contains 187 replies, has 82 voices, and was last updated by  jedi4444 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum