Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 187 total)
  • Author

For months we have been working on new backend system for our sites and with it we plan to streamline our membership plans. Help us to make the right decision by providing us your feedback.

Some of the proposals are :

1. Should Ticket system be closed?
    2. Should copyright removal be made free?
    3. Should we increase the price of membership?

We need your feedback to make the right decision. It would takes less than 1 minute of yours.

A detailed blog will also be coming up soon with highlights of our new system.

dede.olloy Friend

1 : no
    2 : yes
    3:no

Phill Moderator

Just to add to Hung’s comments above re the ticket system. A lot of calls get dealt with in the ticket system and there is also a lot of helpful information there. The problem is, that is only ever any good to the person who raised the call as it is a private system. The forums however allow the collective knowledge to be shared. Many people simply use the search facility rather than wait for an answer to their question. In my mind just having then support system, an open one, is far more productive and helpful to the wider community. The forum needs some polish, but it does work well.

pavit Moderator

@phill i agree with you

But Kayako is also helpful for people not familiar with forums , i can see many users asking for help directly in Kayako because for some reason they ignore the exsistence of Forum, so many times i asked them to post their question into Forum giving them the link to the specific template forum and told them to use the search to find answers to all their questions , since reading forum is a great way for learn and gain more knowledge on the operation of the extensions and related problems.

Laong Duijndam Friend

1. Should Ticket system be closed? No
    2. Should copyright removal be made free? Yes
    3. Should we increase the price of membership? I believe that’s not a good Idea

Best regards Cees

ingi76 Friend

2. Should copyright removal be made free? It would be a nice option
    3. Should we increase the price of membership? No

zorion Friend

the same to floor 2

navamhyd Friend

Thanks,
    Navam

gonzoxm Friend

1 – No
    2 – Yes
    3 – No

sarinsang Friend

1 : no
    2 : yes
    3:no

wilsthorpe Friend

onedemian Friend

1. Should Ticket system be closed? Yes only if there is something to receive support
    2. Should copyright removal be made free? Yes, it’s pretty usual
    3. Should we increase the price of membership? No.

johnnys Friend

1. Should Ticket system be closed? No, very useful.
    2. Should copyright removal be made free? Yes, offered elsewhere.
    3. Should we increase the price of membership? No, potential loss of customers.

TomC Moderator

Any surprise that the overwhelming consensus for copyright removal is “YES?” 😉

carsolio Friend

3. Should we increase the price of membership? I believe that’s not a good Idea

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 187 total)

This topic contains 187 replies, has 82 voices, and was last updated by  jedi4444 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum