Viewing 7 posts - 181 through 187 (of 187 total)
  • Author

<em>@Hung Dinh 478082 wrote:</em><blockquote>For months we have been working on new backend system for our sites and with it we plan to streamline our membership plans. Help us to make the right decision by providing us your feedback.

Some of the proposals are :

1. Should Ticket system be closed?
    2. Should copyright removal be made free?
    3. Should we increase the price of membership?

We need your feedback to make the right decision. It would takes less than 1 minute of yours.

A detailed blog will also be coming up soon with highlights of our new system.</blockquote>
    1 – No
    2 – Yes
    3 – No

imported_hardy51 Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 478082 wrote:</em><blockquote>For months we have been working on new backend system for our sites and with it we plan to streamline our membership plans. Help us to make the right decision by providing us your feedback.

Some of the proposals are :

1. Should Ticket system be closed?
    2. Should copyright removal be made free?
    3. Should we increase the price of membership?

We need your feedback to make the right decision. It would takes less than 1 minute of yours.

A detailed blog will also be coming up soon with highlights of our new system.</blockquote>
    1 – No
    2 – Yes
    3 – No

MarijkeVerkaik Friend

2. I think some people might not buy your template cause of the cost of removing the copyright. Or people buy a template and are dissatisfied cause of it and might not buy another one.
    I believe the copyright thing might have a negative influence on your sales.
    3. If your company can carry NOT raising the price, I would leave it like it is. If raising the price with a minor amount like 10 dollars, would mean you would make the copyright thing free, then I would say yes, better strategy.

seaneo Friend

I believe that public and private forums are crucially equally important to the ecosystem and I appreciate it greatly.

I also value greatly the public knowledge provided by long time people that know about and work with Joomla, and things having to do with Joomlart, this is huge.

Prices: I would follow the most basics of inflation, even if it was just 3% a year, that’s being smart and current.

seaneo Friend

I believe that public and private forums are crucially equally important to the ecosystem and I appreciate it greatly.

I also value greatly the public knowledge provided by long time people that know about and work with Joomla, and things having to do with Joomlart, this is huge.

Prices: I would follow the most basics of inflation, even if it was just 3% a year, that’s being smart and current.

jedi4444 Friend

<em>@webds 484075 wrote:</em><blockquote>1. Should Ticket system be closed? No
    2. Should copyright removal be made free? Yes, would be nice
    3. Should we increase the price of membership? Only if option 2 is going to be Yes.</blockquote>

1. No
    2: Yes
    3: Yes only no up to 10%

jedi4444 Friend

<em>@webds 484075 wrote:</em><blockquote>1. Should Ticket system be closed? No
    2. Should copyright removal be made free? Yes, would be nice
    3. Should we increase the price of membership? Only if option 2 is going to be Yes.</blockquote>

1. No
    2: Yes
    3: Yes only no up to 10%

Viewing 7 posts - 181 through 187 (of 187 total)

This topic contains 187 replies, has 82 voices, and was last updated by  jedi4444 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum