Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 101 total)
  • Author

It’s first I’ve read about this SEO technic, thanks

samy59 Friend

Generate traffic with article submission is an easy way to boost your site.
    Here’s a list of the top 10 article directories (In no particular order, except #1 through #3 – they’re the best)

1. ezinearticles.com
    2. ArticlesBase.com
    3. goarticles.com
    4. articlecity.com
    5. searchwarp.com
    6. articlealley.com
    7. buzzle.com
    8. articleset.com
    9. articlesnatch.com
    10. articledashboard.com

guxt65 Friend

I’m new at these SEO techniques and this is a good start point.
    But I have to say that it is not as easy as I thought. It takes work and thinking.
    Thanks again!

greenfiend Friend

@miross

My strategy for ranking both the article and my site is this: In your initial article place only a couple links back to your site in the article with your chosen keywords and submit it to the best article site (probably ezinearticles). When that gets published, write up a second article that you can refer back to your first article and then link to it. Within your second article, add a couple of your chosen keywords you want to rank for as so you’ll have links back to your site plus the link to your first article, and then submit that to a different article site, such as goarticles or even a blog.

jessicalovitt Friend

Also remember if you are building links to always try and deep link your keywords, dont have them all pointing to the main page of your website, try and keep the keywords relevent to the inner page your linking to.
    this looks alot more natural to the search engines.

tenerife Friend

<em>@soniasehgal04 167063 wrote:</em><blockquote>Really a wonderful mind blowing there is no word because they are excellent</blockquote>
    If you want to have a good ranking in Google then you must use the same “keyphrase” as anchor text in your link.
    Very important is that the text page where you place your link (with anchor text) is relevant to your keywords. Because Google checks the wording in the neighborhood of your link.
    Such links are very valuable.

rysk Friend

Internal linking is one of the most important ranking factors in SEO, people think that because its so easy to internal link that its not important but this isn’t the case. However, you have to internally link correctly from deep pages to a middle page and the to the homepage.

tenerife Friend

<em>@rysk 167999 wrote:</em><blockquote>Internal linking is one of the most important ranking factors in SEO, people think that because its so easy to internal link that its not important but this isn’t the case. However, you have to internally link correctly from deep pages to a middle page and the to the homepage.</blockquote>
    Could you elaborate on that, what is the correct way to do internal linking?

guyswinburne Friend

I have literally just joined and this is all great info.
    Internal linking…this is all new to me (which might surprise you!). Is there a link/site I could look at to learn about this?
    I’ve been posting articles recently through a bulk submitter but my problem with this is that the submitter will place the article on the ‘general niche’ rather than my small targeted niche, rendering it pointless as my potential customers will never look there!! The problems we newbies face!!!:confused:

picnic man Friend

Hubpages is great and also goarticles and of-course ezine.
    I think it helps submitting articles to these site. and link from them to your main site .
    The best way indeed is to link to related articles in your site using the related anchor text.
    Thanks for the tips 🙂

boodles Friend

My favorite two article directories are EzineArticles.com and GoArticles.com

EZA gets you the most Google juice, but are pickier as well as taking a while to get your article live. At GoArticles your article goes live immediately. I use a submitter software title to post to about 40 such directories that go live instantly or within 24 hours. I also use an online service that posts to a huge network of sites. Depending on your topic your article gets posted on anywhere from 300 to 800 sites within a couple of days.

Hubpages is good, but I tend to go back to Squidoo more. It is just so versatile. Keep in mind though that Google will only usually index a few lenses for any one keyword or phrase.

shopper Friend

I have been doing this on my wordpress blog. There is even a plug-in that can help you do this faster. I have noticed that my linked pages get indexed a lot faster just becuase of this.

majorian Friend

Hi Tanya123.

It’s a good idea to vary your linking from time to time.

gsie1005 Friend

Posting on article directories is a great way to get noticed by google. Also, if you are promoting something on your site (book, dvd, etc.) then a well written aricle might convert into some sales.

misstina Friend

I’ve had good luck using EZA and ArticlesBase. Usually EZA pulls in the most traffic but sometimes ArticlesBase surprises me and blows EZA away. I always feel like I’ve got myself covered by submitting to both.

I just Squidoo a lot and really like the results. Is is true that Google will only rank one or two Squidoo pages on page 1 for a certain keyword or phrase?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 101 total)

This topic contains 101 replies, has 90 voices, and was last updated by  rosyanwood 8 years, 2 months ago.

The topic ‘Keyword Linking for SEO’ is closed to new replies.