Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 101 total)
  • Author

Yeah that is very true. I remember back in my blogging days I used techniques similar to linking to others in the post. I would get a few leads/sale but nothing big since I didn’t get much traffic. I’m into other online adventures now so I hope to achieve success. Cheers to the nice piece of information! 🙂

asanders28 Friend

Very good basic SEO information. It’s always important to keep the end game in mind when developing content for sites. The goal is to improve the user experience and proper internal linking does this. It is so easy to get caught up in the trees and forget to see the forest! 😉

amanda1212 Friend

Sometimes the thought has crossed my mind to write articles about various topics which I am interested in. But I never have because I don’t actually have a blog of my own. Where do you typically post your articles in order to help the right people?

eriktheblack Friend

Excellent tip. You can use Google’s keyword tool to find keywords with high search volume to use in your anchor links.

tonyt42 Friend

Good article.

Many have questions about these tecniques. Thanks for sharing your findings with us.

tanya123 Friend

Should we always use the same keyword phrase when we are linking? I’ve never been sure about that. Its hard to resist NOT doing it. Does it matter so much if the essential keywords ARE in a phrase, but the phrase is different to the exact phrase you want??

dfoster5692 Friend

There are many Free Article Submission directories on the net where you can submit you article to. Some allow links to be added within the article, some don’t. Just google “Free article submission” and that should get you going.

soniasehgal04 Friend

Really a wonderful mind blowing there is no word because they are excellent

kurtwt Friend

<em>@dfoster5692 167060 wrote:</em><blockquote>There are many Free Article Submission directories on the net where you can submit you article to. Some allow links to be added within the article, some don’t. Just google “Free article submission” and that should get you going.</blockquote>

I looked at these once before but i find that they dont allow you to tie to images very well. How bacn you post an image in these. :-[

dekomusic Friend

Thanks for the tips, sometimes the most basic things get overlooked.

martinr1111 Friend

That’s actually a useful tip. I think the key thing that people must know is that setting up links is a long-term deal. Sometimes you get quick traffic, but most of the rewards only arrive much further down the track. I’m a journalist, but writing for the internet is in some respects different from writing for a newspaper. There your payment comes immediately – the fee you get for your report – but then no more money comes, no matter how often it is reprinted (unless you have cleverly copyrighted it). On the web you may see few rewards at first, but with a long-term perspective you really can do well.

honfrerev Friend

Good advice, Renzel32, especially considering that it involves both onpage and offpage optimization in one simple procedure. And it is definitely more efficient SEOwise than just sticking a url at the end of your article.
    It is also smarter and more discreet than regular anchor text linking.

banwen2001 Friend

squidoo is very good for images though.

rfcstewart2k4 Friend

i have joined a lot of article sites, majority dont let you put links in the article body. Quite a lot of these article sites dont publish or decline articles they just place them “waiting for review” complete waste of time!

shmeeko69 Friend

Can’t stress enough the importance of keyword backling to your website &
    building more credibility with page ranking on the search engines & therefore
    more organic traffic. It’s the key to long term profitability & without proper research
    & good backling, you & your business will struggle – fact !

Mark 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 101 total)

This topic contains 101 replies, has 90 voices, and was last updated by  rosyanwood 8 years, 2 months ago.

The topic ‘Keyword Linking for SEO’ is closed to new replies.