JA T3 Framework 2 plugin has been updated to version 1.1.9 its an bug fix and improvement release. This release affects 8 current JAT3 based templates. The affected templates are as below :
- JA Rave
- JA Community Plus
- JA Teline III V2
- JA Portfolio
- JA Social
- JA Droid
- JA Anion
- JA T3 Blank
- Mega menu error in google chrome browser
- Support for a JA Amazon S3 Component, Cloudfront or any other CDN.
- fixed incorrect url generation issues and other minor issues.
- View changelog HERE.
- Download the Updated files from the respective template download folder.
- If you have not customized the plugin files, then just uninstall old JAT3 plugin, install the new version and enable it.
- Or else, use JA extension Manager Component for upgrade.Watch video for how to upgrade using JAEM.
Any issue arising out of this update be discussed in respective template forum.