Demo video & Documentation
Video below should give you the insight of the work flow involved. Help links are updated in the help section of the component, from where once can view the video and also other information.
Dim lights Embed Embed this video on your site
We also have HD version of this video, HD Video
- Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service) - Amazon S3 provides a simple web services interface that can be used to store and retrieve any amount of data, at any time, from anywhere on the web.
- CloudFront & CDN Support - Amazon CloudFront delivers your static and streaming content using a global network (CDN) of more than 16 locations. Requests for your objects are automatically routed to the nearest edge location, so content is delivered with the best possible performance.
- Multiple Buckets Support - Create unlimited buckets for each and / or all media content types, link them all to clouds!
- Cron Job Support - Depending on the file types and change frequency, set cron job every day, hour or minute!
- Multiple Sync Profiles - Create unlimited profiles to combine settings for various file types & cron job settings, set folders to upload from, explore true power with simple administration interface.
- Include / Exclude File Types or Extensions - Select only the file types or extensions you need to be uploaded to Amazon S3.
- Enable / Disable Sync for specific files or folders - Select only the most important / accessed files to be uploaded to Amazon S3.
- Multiple Amazon S3 Accounts - Each administrator of your website can use his own Amazon S3 Account.
- Upload new & update modified files capability - The component is quite capable to detect changes made on the files so it can skip overwriting existing ones.
- File & Folder ACL System - Set an access level for each of your file or folder.
Who should use it?
- has limited server bandwidth.
- finds cloud hosting too expensive.
- has slow old servers.
- wish for lower server load.
- have huge websites.
- wants to get it done in no time.
Release Notes & Download
Support and Feedback
- The demo video should get one going and we also have tips on component usage in the JA Amazon S3 Component Forum. Forum and premium ticket support is available for all active JAEC and JA Developer Members.
- Please visit our Project Management Portal for Changelog & visit our central Update & Version info system for updates information.