Joomla search component for Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3 - K2 Filter version 1.1.1 is out with routine bug fixes, improvements, and also new features in this release.
What are the new features of the K2 Filter v1.1.1:
- User can customize the display format of extra field value
- Filter by date with presets: Today, yesterday, Last 7 days ...
You can find more details about JA K2 Filter v1.1.1 in its changelog.
Bugs that we snagged in K2 Filter v1.1.1:
- Fixed problem with the order in a dropdown list
- Fixed JA K2 Filter search result issues
- Fixed the searchable label field display
- Fixed indexing data failed when site using Unicode
- Fixed Auto filter bug
- [Component] Added more space between text and checkbox
- [J3.2] Fixed dropdown select box displays error on Joomla 3.2
- Fixed maximum keyword search to work properly
- Fixed Display error with Range Slider
- View the comparison between K2 Filter versions at JoomlArt Updates and Comparison System and replace the affected files, if you have not customized the affected files.
- RECOMMENDED: Use JA Extensions Manager component for upgrade. Watch this video for how to upgrade using JAEM.
Please discuss any issues related to all above in the JA K2 Filter Extension Forum.