The Joomla extension JA Amazon S3 Component for Joomla 3 version 2.5.7 has been released with bug fixes, improvements and new features.
Bugs we snagged in JA Amazon S3 component v2.5.7
- [Added] More detail in error message when creating new bucket with special characters.
- [Fixed] 'Last updated' status error.
Improvements we made in JA Amazon S3 component v2.5.7
- [Upgraded] JA Amazon S3 for S3 SDK version 2.
- [Added] Option to create blank file.
New features of JA Amazon S3 component v2.5.7
- [Added] New setting for upload file's ACL.
- [Added] Cloudflare support.
Detais can be found at its changelog, and please ALWAYS back up your site before proceeding to the update process.
Features of JA Amazon S3 Joomla component:
- Simple Storage Service
- CloudFront & CDN Support
- Multiple Buckets Support
- Cron Job Support
- Multiple Sync Profiles
- And much more, which can be found at JA Amazon S3 extension page
- View the comparison between versions at JoomlArt Version Updates and replace the affected files, if you have not customized the affected files.
- RECOMMENDED : Use JA extension Manager (JAEM) Component for upgrade. Watch video for how to upgrade using JAEM. Make sure you have latest version of JAEM installed on your site.
Any other issues regarding to the above upgrade, please discuss it in JA Amazon S3 extension forum.