Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 171 total)
  • Author

I’m quite sure there’s one product that would be a blast for anyone having a Joomla website, so I suggest it even though it’s not a template:

An extention that allows Joomla users to create beautiful optin signup forms on their websites, with the possibility to create text fields as well as check box fields and the possibility to place the module in different positions, for example after article/content and on the "feature box" (the space just below the header).
    Many of this modules are available for WordPress users and I wonder why nothing has been created for Joomla yet. They are so important for any kind of website that needs to create engagement and generate leads.

And then, if two suggestions are allowed, I guess an extention that lets users create a landing page with drag and drop feature would be perfect as well.

Thanks for reading 🙂

exitmusic Friend

Argo 2. just like thenextweb.com now

franckyky Friend

A musician template where they can be share their works; with gallery, media streaming (audio + video), portfolio, blog.
    Each artist might well present his work.

tecnolog Friend

You’ll never see a great tell; or joomlart and if they do something similar will be poorly optimized and full of errors

bakman Friend

An entertainment related site template.

A site that has articles about movies, theatre, music, games etc.

Webtv (videos), events would be nice, box office or movie info too.

timpennington Friend

A sports theme website … for teams… maybe school or college teams,… something that can display rosters, schedules and stats well

alessandro banini Friend

portfolio for photographers and artist

syhussaini Friend

A template for a referral site where items could be listed not to sell but to refer from other sites. Example a list products from Amazon / Flipkart / eBay etc.,. So it would be a template to showcase the products from other sites on our site with the basic information and relevant images.

Hope we could see something soon.

Regards,
    Syed H

afcos Friend

I will like to see more options for Jomres and Real Estate, Tourism in general.

Danar Friend

Please release the elearning template.
    Integrate Video, quizz etc

paxx Friend

An Intranet template would be great!

brenot Friend

Did You abandoned the UBER concept??

The JA ACM ???

I thought you will develop more of this styles.

thanks

marty harty Friend

A template for (technology) companies that focuses on efficiently moving things from point A to point B, whether that be people or goods. Therefore creating local communities to empower all kinds of services.

Joomla – T3 – K2 – ChronoForms/Connectivity – AcyMailing/SMS – Virtuemart/K2Mart (?)

kmgdesign Friend

Hi there!

A new "Magazine" template. Its not necessary to be full screen.
    It need an good relation between the "white room space" and the text content.
    U know what i mean?
    Something like "MENDOZITE", responsive.
    Audio and movie integration, shop, forum and a tool to select
    portable content on easy way.

Thanks! Best!
    Would be nice

kmgdesign Friend

A musician template where they can be share their works; with gallery, media streaming (audio + video), portfolio, blog.
    Each artist might well present his work.

Nice!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 171 total)

This topic contains 170 replies, has 142 voices, and was last updated by  kernel64 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum