Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 171 total)
  • Author

You are first in the standings with the template but …

Yes, a database with possibility to filter, definitely complete any template. I hope very much that you realize with Joomlart

Andrew Winkler Friend

I need a template for take-away restaurants and party-services, that is a restaurant template with e-commerce integration. No need for anything fancy, except an opportunity for customers to vote and comment on the different dishes and associated services.

Andrew Winkler Friend

I also need a template for political bloggers, providing the ability of easy (re)publishing not only of articles published elsewhere, but also of PDF, audio and video files, in addition to their own stuff.

paoloci Friend

Hello. Why JWall with homepage for
    Intranet only?

pleanalyst Friend

As an artist-photographer I would like you create a new template for artists. I use JA-Lens since 2011 but it isn’t perfect today to showcase our work and have interactions with social medias.

rabarrig Friend

As I’ve already requested earlier, I would love a Football/Soccer Club Template…

+1 😀

mannyla Friend

An Artist/Musician/photographer/Graphic Designer website all in one will be good.
    Features:

1. Portfolio
    2. Gallery
    3. Social Media streaming
    4. Booking form/quote form
    5. A creative profile module
    6. Material Design template framework

Best regards,
    Manny

compulogic Friend

A template for a news portal web site

melvine Friend

A Template for News, markets, like WSJ or CNBC and without K2

best regards

bionet Friend

Hi! I would like to:

1. Landing one page ( in particular, I personally want use page for electronic gadget promotion – one product)
    2. Business template for manufacturers ( in particular, for electronics)
    3. Enhancement betterment and more new possibility for Teline V, may be one more ACM and dedicated Teline V mobile solution.

When reading the posts, I realize that I’m in the minority, but thank you for the survey and an opportunity to express their opinions and wishes!

laxmi madhav Friend

NEWS :- improved

http://demo.designwall.com/#dw-argo

with app for app + play store and notification for every new news.

fabricioeche Friend

Government

digimark Friend

Real State with k2 and Ja K2 Filter extension.

m_babic Friend

Template for a construction company…

Upendra Friend

Hi there,
    Show me if there are any professional website template made for travel / tour / trip operators? Seen some templates in the past but they are not focused only for travel companies. A component with Trip creating facilities, booking options with PayPal or Visa / MasterCard, Pay upon arrival etc. Prices, discount coupon, special offers etc., updating itinerary, prices, maps, gallery etc. A search component similar to JA K2 search and filter option would be great. There are no templates focusing only travel companies. Below is a website sample on WordPress:
    http://adventure-tours.themedelight.com
    I have been waiting for so long to find similar template, currently customized JA Decor and using it for my company. It would be helpful to many people if such like theme comes in Joomlart.
    Thank you so much!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 171 total)

This topic contains 170 replies, has 142 voices, and was last updated by  kernel64 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum