Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 171 total)
  • Author

Friends,

We want to be working on concepts and designs that our members wish for. Help us to formulate our upcoming design concepts by providing your feedback on what you would like to see in the coming months.

Based on the initial ideas submitted we will have a poll and get going.

Please note:

• All JoomlArt templates will be based on T3 Framework
    • All would be fully responsive template.
    • Limited to 2 – 3 third-party extensions. Less is more.
    • News sites takes lot of time to develop and we would like to work on them later in the year.

The thread is open for the next 2 weeks. Then we will create a multiple choice poll for you to decide.

Go ahead and let the team know what to focus on.

Arvind

Aratype Friend

Not for the next month but I believe an Intranet template will be remarkable!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Yeah aratype, we never had a intranet template. I remember using the JA templates for my university intranet, the extensions I used way back then (2008-2009) were Community Builder, Docman, Groupjive (now with CB i guess) kunena and some small extensions.

What kind of extensions you would recommend for intranet system?

mkfloresca Friend

I have been looking for a template that could be something related to database searches – similar to a real estate website that has a lot of database information – but would also be flexible for others like an internal database for local access at work, with a nice and functional interface. An accessible template would also be great 😉

marikeimd Friend

A template for business communities – used by members of an organisation/association. Focus areas: conversations between members, listings of members, interactive interface, etc.

aztrid Friend

A template for hairdressers/therapists/day spas/dentists etc, with booking functionality in it would be nice!

sublimemag Friend

An e-commerce, Virtuemart multivendor store would be great… Etsy style. There are a few store ones but none that take it as far as customising the views and features to allow for vendor account creation and management.

Markus Friend

Id like to see templates for :

Scientific Conferences,
    Attraction parks + a shop that would be well suited to sell vouchers with.
    Personal pages for researchers would be nice too.

Cheers

puntje Friend

Just more for Every day things. A website for a building company, hair-dresser, painter, photographer and restaurants, and hotels, owner of dog school, breeder of dog and cast etc. That is who my customers are!

I saw THE last one, no one of my customers Sells games. I do not know what i must do with That.

santulino Friend

E-commerce with Virtuemart.

vogdux Friend

For real estate agencies.
    With convenient filter!

mark monbaliu Friend

An e-commerce, Virtuemart multivendor store would be great, as sublimemag says, or a template for elementary school or one for a restaurant/ hotel/ pub combination! Thank you!

bins Friend

How about landing pages or long form sales pages?

Having some form of drag and drop builder/creator would be great!

baetens_b Friend

Yeah aratype, we never had a intranet template. I remember using the JA templates for my university intranet, the extensions I used way back then (2008-2009) were Community Builder, Docman, Groupjive (now with CB i guess) kunena and some small extensions.

What kind of extensions you would recommend for intranet system?

I vote for the intranet template too. It would be great if the template came out of the box with extensions for:

• Announcements
    • Sharing knowledge (kind of wiki pages for procedures/knowledge sharing)
    • Easy access to newsletters (and archive)
    • Organization chart with possibility to drill down to teams/departments
    • Calendar (upcoming and past events, company wide and per team/department, birthdays)
    • Employee photo wall (all, team/department, role)
    • Employee page containing details (skills, age, gender, photo, hobby’)
    • Projects
    • Document library
    Phill Moderator

I would like to see a template for artists, photographers, videographers etc to be able to showcase their work. Some careful thought to creating a structured gallery of their images etc but it must be simple for those users to add content. This is why so many photographers and artists are using the likes of flickr to showcase their work but many would prefer their own websites that do a similar job with all the added functionality that would provide.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 171 total)

This topic contains 170 replies, has 142 voices, and was last updated by  kernel64 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum