Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 171 total)
  • Author

am still looking for templates like tourism tour , real estates, really i loved joomlart templates,
    thank you for your effort
    abrham

ekaup Friend

In my market (Iceland) there is an increasing need for templates for small companies in the travel industry.
    I am mainly talking about companies that offer sightseeing tours, hiking tours and all kind of nature related tours. It has to be equipped with; a lot of space for great nature photos, event (tour) calendar, multi language and a reservation module where one can pay in advance. (or at least give a CC number to reserve)

kalou01 Friend

A very nice template for sport with focus areas !!

• Announce the next match
    • Sponsors of match day
    • Sponsors area
    • Forum
    • Facilities to show last news
    • Easy access to newsletters (and archive)
    • Player photo wall/area (all, team/categories, role, etc…),
    • Social network for the member/fan club
    • Area to show the result table (home page)
    • Document library
    • To have a restricted access/area to members/sponsors
    jan007 Friend

KIS – Keep it simple

• Template width: widescreen or boxed
    • Block (Big) slideshow or video
    • Block article categories (multiple columns/rows)
    • Block articles (multiple columns/rows and variations)
    • Block testimonals in different variations
    • Big company logo
    • Block partners (logo with link url)
    • Different menu styles
    • Block Map with Multiple adresses in Google Map.
    • Block "call to action"
    • Article blog layout in multiple columns.
    • Virtuemart integration
    • Forum integration

I think JA Uber is a good basis. All blocks should be working in every template in different styles.

I also would like a template like JA decor with strait lines.

crawford213 Friend

A template for professional organizations to track their members with CRM in mind. With ecommerce functionality to allow you to bill your members.

majordome Friend

An Intranet flexible template.
    baetens_b has listed very good ideas of functionalities in his post.
    You could also integrate the third-party Project-Fork for Project Management in this template.

shemeam Friend

I agree with jan007
    A template with a lot of options, big logo position would be good as many people want this.

I think it would be really good if you spent time improving the JA ACM module as this is so useful but sometimes a little limited (and confusing to use).

I am pretty much a drag and drop type user, so the simpler things are to use the better.

Great work, not sure I would do anything much without you guys 🙂

Shemeam

cshriver Friend

My biggest concern is security now. Do you offer a safe template? Maybe something with back up capability of monitoring? I have had all of my joomla sites hacked and am having a hard time getting them back up. The forums all seem to point to templates as a back door. Can you make one that is an asset rather than a liability? this is something I am leery of doing through my hosting provider.

salvi70 Friend

A template for a sport-CLUB (i.e. soccer).

With club-teams, matches, results, rankings, summarys,..
    Management, player-infos, venues, tournaments,..
    club-infos, agendas, …
    webshop for fan-articles, …
    Pics-galleries, video-galleries,…

mjmo Friend

I’d love to see a successor to JA Zite. In my opinion, this is the most lovely template you guys have ever built.

Moreover, it would be great if you could provide more templates with inbuilt support for K2 in the future.

timheel Friend

I’d like to see an emphasis, with whatever templates the future holds, on effective optimisation and security. I know you’ve done a blog about this. Better use could me made of additional text when hovering over various settings. Perhaps checklists should come with every template. It’s no use looking pretty if you’re also pretty slow and pretty insecure!

palos Friend

Phill for president! Ok. Seriously, I do not find galleries at all but needed. (khmm… Smartaddons designed some nice template with their gallery module (sj_galley_pro) but they are facing with weak support and buggy coding)

• Some nice e-commerce… in "Etsy style" would be fine also.
    • Templating for Classified Ads is also missing (listbingo or adsmanager are buggy things but they are existing) Keep on guys!

I would like to see a template for artists, photographers, videographers etc to be able to showcase their work. Some careful thought to creating a structured gallery of their images etc but it must be simple for those users to add content. This is why so many photographers and artists are using the likes of flickr to showcase their work but many would prefer their own websites that do a similar job with all the added functionality that would provide.

Aratype Friend

I vote for the intranet template too. It would be great if the template came out of the box with extensions for:

• Announcements

• Sharing knowledge (kind of wiki pages for procedures/knowledge sharing)

• Easy access to newsletters (and archive)

• Organization chart with possibility to drill down to teams/departments

• Calendar (upcoming and past events, company wide and per team/department, birthdays)

• Employee photo wall (all, team/department, role)

• Employee page containing details (skills, age, gender, photo, hobby’)

• Projects

• Document library

• …

Thank you!

I can add internal messaging application: text, audio and video

RTL built capability…

Quite enough challenge 🙂

AHMED Friend

Dynamic Realestate template with inner search engine and advanced one.
    Plus the filter options to filter the search results.

Also, add option to add new property with Ajax tools and home features and facitilties.
    Hoping to be a real website not just demo static pages without adding real forms and search tools.
    Regards.

frank77 Friend

e-commerce with HIKA-Shop

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 171 total)

This topic contains 170 replies, has 142 voices, and was last updated by  kernel64 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum