Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 171 total)
  • Author

And Maybe something like http://www.marktplaats.nl

Where people can sell stuff. That would-be Nice. Or a dating site also

Just simple day tot day things

Yap Friend

I would like to have something like the Uber template, It’s more flexible in customization.
    Could you please add in more animation options?

pa1hr Friend

I just want only 1 (one) template: JA Teline II (two) for Joomla 3 (three).

IMHO Thé most beautiful template Joomlart even made!!

THANKS!

Regards, Hans.

gringo211985 Friend

Attraction parks + Shop sounds good to me, I presume with nice highlighted content and slideshow with shop to sell products also, works for 2 uses then!

All it really needs is a nice layout for articles and USE Mijoshop (it’s way, way, way better than VM)

2 components = Mijoshop + JA slideshow

Don’t forget to style all the account pages, affiliate pages, login pages etc of Mijoshop 🙂

biblioteka Friend

It would be great, if your future templates were WCAG 2.0 compliant. At least those templates designed for institutions and presenting ‘news’.

jedi4444 Friend

Interestingly a b&b or hotel with simple booking, style onepage.
    really appreciable.

erafirst Friend

I would like to have a Real Estate Template that is compatible with iProperty and other popular real estate extensions.

sukinoz Friend

I would like to see "great pages" tributes (or copies)

for example:

• template like Amazon.com
    • template like The New York Times
    • ….
    kert Friend

Hello
    You need a template announcements.

magnytu2 Friend

Hello, I would love to design as a template JaMono pro business with Hikashop and JSN Uniform and Ja Content Type for managing a blog.

SiteWeavers Friend

More Business/Corporate related templates would be good, there’s only a few newish ones available at the moment.

isabelgica Friend

Veterinary
    (and not the typical ‘responsive’ look, with images & slogans "in your face"… most of the templates these days –not pointing at anyone, just an impression– seem to come out of the same formula.. BIG blocks, images, more images, fancy stuff… and hey look: there’s some content down there….)…

a little bit back to old-school: content on top, enhanced by design & not the other way round.. would be great!

thx in advance for this initiative!

😉

sjam2013 Friend

Maybe a template for "Collectors" for example collectors of badges, medals, postcards, photos, coins etc.

ranaverde Friend

Hi,

Yes Phill

I would like to see a template for artists, photographers, videographers etc to be able to showcase their work. Some careful thought to creating a structured gallery of their images etc but it must be simple for those users to add content. This is why so many photographers and artists are using the likes of flickr to showcase their work but many would prefer their own websites that do a similar job with all the added functionality that would provide.

Bestr regards
    ranaverde

ebusca Friend

Hi, I’ve never used a template for the same subject for which it was made, so I think the best are flexible templates.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 171 total)

This topic contains 170 replies, has 142 voices, and was last updated by  kernel64 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum