Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone,

I love JA Builder, think it has the potential to become the best page builder for both WordPress and Joomla. However we still need a few things from Joomlart to get builder working without any problems and progressing at the same rate as others such as gridbox.

I think all current paying members of JA Builder deserve this list to be resolved before new year. Considering the rocky start and all.

1. Akeeba backup issue needs fixing ASAP!!! You guys need to make sure that we can "clone and edit" sites properly, I’ve seen a few issues where users are trying to clone using akeeba then restore and edit, but it’s causing problems and needs to resolving.

Forum post from other users about this:
    https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/duplicating-builder-websites/
    https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/cloning-site-with-ja-builder/

2. Adblock publish issue We need this resolving because if you have adblock enabled then issues are caused when trying to publish a page.

3. 3rd Party integration We were promised that we would get 3rd party integrations, however we are still waiting… I think it’s about time we at least knew when this is due for.

4. Joomla default components styling We need options and styling for things like the core blog, core form (contacts), article page, login, logout, profile, etc. It saves us from having to write loads of CSS.

Forum post from other user about this:
    https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/wishlist-for-ja-builder/

5. Background image for every block We need option to add background to any section, block, text, div,… you get the picture. Anywhere we can add anything we should be able to add background to.

6. Heading settings Sick of mismatched heading sizes, really annoying and requires CSS !important tags to resolve. In the "typography" settings we should be able to set H1 through H6 font family, font size, font weight, font color

7. Default container size applied to all blocks as default Sick of mismatched and unaligned blocks, we need to have a setting in the "grid" section where we can choose our default container size, which in turn then sets all blocks "default" setting to the one selected. This will help us have aligned blocks and save any misalignment problems.

8. Save page to cloud library We should have an option to save a page layout to our profiles in the cloud, so we can use those page layouts on other sites using JA Builder easily.

9. Color palette user color auto font error You need to fix the user font section because when using a user color for background the auto setting on font color is wrong.

10. User voting for new blocks and features like template club As previously mentioned we need a voting thread where each month the forum members can vote on the new features and blocks to be implemented into the builder. Like you do for the template club where we vote on type of template.

11. Spotlight container blocks should be able to insert builder blocks I mentioned this before, but when we create say a 3 col spotlight or row, we should be able to then place JA Builder blocks into the 3 spotlight blocks that were created. This feature is standard on most page builders, so is slightly annoying we can’t do this.

Forum post from other user – https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/block-in-row/

To other JA forum members, please post links to other members posts about any of the points I listed, because most of these requests are not my own and you may be having problems with some of them directly or indirectly

• This topic was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  gringo211985.
    romolo Friend

Thanks @gringo211985 – We echo all of this and would like to see JoomlArt step up their game with JA Builder… It feels like it’s been forgotten with all the J3.8 updates for older templates.

As you said, JA Builder has huge potential to be one of the industry leading page builders… Would be great to see JoomlArt really push this.

Please fix the errors and continue implement new features.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  romolo 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum