Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

hello it’s me again, I wanted to ask if it is possible to put a block in a row.

In my case, I would then use the series to have a remote background for the whole block with map, see picture.

I would appreciate help

Greetings Mario

1. abgesetzte-Hintergrund
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You have open to adding a widget to the row that allows you to choose the module via a position or module.
    Sorry, there is no option to add a block in the row as you request.
    You can choose from these options: http://prntscr.com/hlssae

Regards

sitzstreiker Friend

Hello that’s a pity, of course, you can provide for future updates, the blocks for Maps with the possibility of background colors, to complement that would be great.

Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you want to change the bg colour for the block you can change it from the block settings.
    Also, ja builder give the option to add an extra class so that you can apply new custom style on any of the blocks.

Regards

sitzstreiker Friend

As can be seen in the attached picture, this blog does not have a parent element that combines these two elements so I can not set a class either.

So you can see that the blog consists of two elements that can only be treated individually

Regards

1. Maps
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In picture it’s not clear which builder section you are using.
    Builder can only customise its own blocks, if its a blog page and you want to customize the blog element it cannot be from the builder as its default Joomla pages.

Let me know with site URL and details if there is any confusion in this.

Regards

sitzstreiker Friend

Hello, unfortunately the site is being created offline. The section is from the Contacts section, and there is no way to change the background color for all elements with maps.

Perhaps it would be possible to schedule this for any future updates, that you can specify individual background colors for the Contacts section in the future.

Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The option is present for each block: http://prntscr.com/hmd4mf
    You can choose your own bg color, If you are not getting the option kindly put the site live and share the details, I will have a look on it.

Regards

sitzstreiker Friend

Unfortunately, this option does not extend the width of the page to the width of the specified container.

I have it again in the picture marked which area should get only the background color

Regards

1. Maps-1
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The builder blocks use full width for all the containers so if you will apply the background on parent block it works for full block width.

Regards

sitzstreiker Friend

hello I think due to my poor knowledge of English, the sense is completely lost in the case I can only wait, then that maybe the problem will eventually solve by itself

Nevertheless, I thank you for the time invested

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  sitzstreiker.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can put the site live and share the screenshots or video of which background is not working,
    with current screenshot shared by you, its the full container and the colour will apply on the whole area, not for the specific part.

Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum