Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

<em>@Saguaros 401270 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Tom,

We will integrate Mijoshop ecommerce extension in the next monthly template</blockquote>

I just noticed it! Thats AWESOME!! Thanks.

TomC Moderator

<em>@tom_laan84 402510 wrote:</em><blockquote>I just noticed it! Thats AWESOME!! Thanks.</blockquote>

Tom … You can preview January’s MijoShop compatible Template –> HERE[/url">

😎

tom_laan84 Friend

<em>@TomC 402533 wrote:</em><blockquote>Tom … You can preview January’s MijoShop compatible Template –> HERE

:cool:</blockquote>

Thanks! I saw that earlier. Replied too. Can’t wait for the demo to be up! 😀

Regards
    Tom

tom evans Friend

Tom,

What about the other Ecommerce platforms?? Shall we disscuss more about :

+

1. joomla
    2. prestashop
    TomC Moderator

<em>@tom evans 430978 wrote:</em><blockquote>Tom,

What about the other Ecommerce platforms?? Shall we disscuss more about :

+ </blockquote>

ABSOLUTELY . . . The more information the better.

😎

tom evans Friend

As we know many people like Joomla for a web solution. But the question is can we still use it for Ecommerce too?

The idea to integrate prestashop in joomla for the website would have been ideal when we already knows that Prestashop is a good shopping cart and Joomla a good CMS.
    I have come to know about a module discussed here. What are your opinions regarding prestashop with Joomla?

cheshirecat Friend

Are there plans to integrate Virtuelart 3 in any templates and what E commerce carts are going to be integrated. Just so as we can plan. Not keen (Client that is) on subsciption based options.

Cheers

Mark

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Mark,

When new version of Virtuemart 3 is available, we will update for our templates.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

This topic contains 38 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum