Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 80 total)
  • Author

<em>@mmmkz86 443345 wrote:</em><blockquote>just count thanks to dislikes from the first post in this thread and of course compare that</blockquote>

Not all Members have posted to this thread.

What kind of templates would you like to see in the future?

mmmkz86 Friend

<em>@TomC 443346 wrote:</em><blockquote>Not all Members have posted to this thread.

What kind of templates would you like to see in the future?</blockquote>

i dont wanna argue with you , but take these existing post as a sample of all customers …
    any way , i know the web design atmosphere as i teach and work in many of its branches for 10 years , in my opinion your design department have 2 ways :
    1- start creating templates for good extensions like jevents , mosets tree , real state , ….. with good structure
    2- revamping design , new UI’s ( can look at themeforest.com , there is tons of templates for inspiration ) , the current designs is so boring and traditional

try sth new : like you did in ja-fixel and smashboard

art3 Friend

Template classified SobiPro be great !!!

Joomlart template does not have a classified, it would help a lot of members Joomlart.

Hopefully you have in mind, because we have many Portfolios and if they want to improve it, then do not believe a new one, improve existing ones in Joomlart.

Thanks !!!

Phill Moderator

Just because there is a portfolio layout does not mean this template is only suitable for that. There is a lot more to it and I for one am glad to see Hikashop integration. Why? Because there are many out there who want a simple and free shop, one that is great for just a few products up to many. With all of the other shops the user has to buy too many little bits, such as payment methods, etc to get up and running. I agree, other shop options are much more powerful but they can be expensive, the free Hikashop version has almost everything out of the box. Gavick did a great job with it as I am sure JA will.

Back to the portfolio element, Joomla now allows so many different com_content options in one theme that you will often see that amongst others. It just tends to stand out more. Hopefully once the demo goes live you will see what is possible with this template.

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>Hopefully once the demo goes live you will see what is possible with this template.</blockquote>

Absolutely i agree with you

This is my opinion about it

T3 Framework offers many ways to customize and obtain a completely new template , simply edit the style and layout for it

Having in mind all the layouts settings in the previous templates releases, offer to users an infinite ways to customize it ,

what is offered in these templates is the instruments to customize themes , layouts , icons , fonts , etc etc

There are hundreds of templates builded on T3 Framework around the web ( themeforest ) done from developers that correctly know how the t3 Framework works.

So the value of a Joomlart subscription is more than a simple template to download and install through quickstart but it is more to download the latest implementation and configuration of the various files composing the template and their interaction with the t3 framework.

Taking a look at the various versions of the header.php file or the mainnav.php in the various templates releases will explain more than many words and show the amount of work that is behind their release ,
    So probably at first impression the new templates could appear all the same , but looking with more attention into the files will explain better why Joomlart is still the best actually available on the market .

This is my point of view

pedrox Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 443570 wrote:</em><blockquote>Just because there is a portfolio layout does not mean this template is only suitable for that. There is a lot more to it and I for one am glad to see Hikashop integration. Why? Because there are many out there who want a simple and free shop, one that is great for just a few products up to many. With all of the other shops the user has to buy too many little bits, such as payment methods, etc to get up and running. I agree, other shop options are much more powerful but they can be expensive, the free Hikashop version has almost everything out of the box. Gavick did a great job with it as I am sure JA will.

Back to the portfolio element, Joomla now allows so many different com_content options in one theme that you will often see that amongst others. It just tends to stand out more. Hopefully once the demo goes live you will see what is possible with this template.</blockquote>

I have a premium account on JoomlArt many years ago but never use a JoomlArt template. Because I always end up giving up use … I feel like you do not know follow our needs. And I think you are only interested in satisfying developers and people who are content with a more conservative product…

I wish JoomlArt invest more in new and daring things that respond to our needs.
    And to be more attentive to what is done outside of Joomla

And what better explore the potential of components
    An example:
    K2
    It is not a module, it is a different way to present the content of the K2 item form
    http://zed22.com/pagina-inicial/demo2.html

PS: is only a suggestion. And do not just say you do not like, you need to show something better. And it is a fact that the K2 item, in JoomlArt templates, could not be more mediocre. And in most cases, simply ignore the Video and Photo Gallery…

fchuks Friend

I go with you Okiud… i am more of DIRECTORY / CLASSIFIED, ONLINE BOOKING/RESERVATIONS

askeveyn Friend

<em>@fchuks 443594 wrote:</em><blockquote>I go with you Okiud… i am more of DIRECTORY / CLASSIFIED, ONLINE BOOKING/RESERVATIONS</blockquote>

I agree with the colleague.

splico123 Friend

<em>@TomC 443337 wrote:</em><blockquote>Unfortunately, you can’t please all of the people all of the time . . . .

Many people have requested a “better” portfolio template, while others request a ‘better’ business template, etc., etc., etc. Rest assured, the JA Development Team does try their very best to accommodate as many requests as reasonably possible within their already packed development and issue-resolving schedules. :)</blockquote>

Actually you are totally wrong there, what JA is doing atm is just creating SOMETHING TO PUT OUT… its like having your own template where you change colors, and add few pretty pictures. Not INVENTING, NOT LEADING the way, just tapping along.

September template is total waste of your resources, totally ordinary template that can be downloaded for free on many other Joomla template sites. People who would use something like that can download free templates that offer same look and feel.

WAKE UP JOOMLART, get back to the roots, start inventing, showing people WHAT JOOMLA is about and how AWESOME it can be. Where are all your modules, customization of content, excellent ideas of presenting and pulling from different third party components and integrating them into awesome, lightweight, fast, optimized templates.

Right now there is a feeling all you do is take in money and give us same template with different skin.

TomC Moderator

^ agree to disagree

Phill Moderator

<em>@splico123 443643 wrote:</em><blockquote>Actually you are totally wrong there, what JA is doing atm is just creating SOMETHING TO PUT OUT… its like having your own template where you change colors, and add few pretty pictures. Not INVENTING, NOT LEADING the way, just tapping along.</blockquote>

You should wait until you see it live. Appearances can be deceptive from just the preview. I’ve often been pleasantly surprised once the demo arrives.

pedrox Friend

<em>@TomC 443646 wrote:</em><blockquote>^ agree to disagree</blockquote>

You have every right to disagree, but it is saying that it’s not worth us disagree and give suggestions because you are always right, and nothing will change… I’m very sorry for his conviction, apparently unshaken. And that makes it very clear that I’m in the wrong place. Because here, in this place of absolute convictions, there is no place for those seeking new and creative things…

pedrox Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 443670 wrote:</em><blockquote>You should wait until you see it live. Appearances can be deceptive from just the preview. I’ve often been pleasantly surprised once the demo arrives.</blockquote>

JA Jason repeats all the things I hate in a template. And how will present the contents of the item k2? Will continue to ignore the gallery of photos and video ??? Anyway, apparently there is nothing new or interesting in Ja Jason…

Phill Moderator

<em>@pedrox 443702 wrote:</em><blockquote>You have every right to disagree, but it is saying that it’s not worth us disagree and give suggestions because you are always right, and nothing will change… I’m very sorry for his conviction, apparently unshaken. And that makes it very clear that I’m in the wrong place. Because here, in this place of absolute convictions, there is no place for those seeking new and creative things…</blockquote>

I am sure the developers would love to hear your ideas. Please feel free to go into detail what you would like to see and I a sure the team will take it on board and at the very least discuss the possibilities you may come up with.

pedrox Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 443716 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am sure the developers would love to hear your ideas. Please feel free to go into detail what you would like to see and I a sure the team will take it on board and at the very least discuss the possibilities you may come up with.</blockquote>

I have already presented several suggestions, but they always say it’s not the right time, etc.
    What shocks me most is not the fact that they do not like my tips, is his contempt for new things…

That was my last tip. And no matter if it’s good or bad, but it’s something… JoomlArt has nothing new since Ja Wall
    http://zed22.com/pagina-inicial/demo2.html
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/joomlart-need-to-better-exploit-the-potential-of-k2/

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 80 total)

This topic contains 80 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  art3 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum