Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • Author

<em>@TomC 445181 wrote:</em><blockquote>These are all generally ancillary elements that can be integrated through a variety of extension components . . .

. . . many of which can be found via the JOOMLA EXTENSION DIRECTORY[/url] :)</blockquote>

of course there are extensions that do this, but in fact we are not talking of creating extensions here but a template that can be best suited for these types of websites or that has these extensions on it (with improved layouts, themes and so on).

Phill Moderator

That is happening. We have a number of extensions styled for, such a Kunena, Hikashop, Miojo Shop, Redshop, Easyblog, JomSocial and K2 etc. More are on the way and next months template will be a travel based template. JA are going one step further with this one and are asking for your input as to which extensions to add styling for – http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/help-us-choose-travel-extension-for-october-template/

pmcauchi Friend

Agreed.. been using K2 for couple of years and it isn’t that great… they’re haven’t been many feature enhancements lately and some of the functionality such as Extra Fields is bordering on amateur

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Guys,

JA Jason improved version was released last week and incase you missed the following additions were done :

What’s new: (since last preview)

5 more homepage options
    6 header styles.
    options for Hikashop component display
    [Updated] Isotope (masonry) layout for better transition
    All layouts (check drop down menu for layout links)

You can also check out the review blog for more details and demo site. I hope the additions helps to make this template bit more acceptable.

Regards

Arvind

art3 Friend

Arvind very good morning, Congratulations, the design looks good, I think there are parts that can be improved to better use and not just a portfolio.

Excuse my bad Inglés.

For example:

1- Home: We have no option of a Shop Homepage with Modules (Contentslider, Latest Products, Top Products, Categories Tabs).
    If an online store, the homepage should be allowed to sell products.

2- I see pages as: About Us, Our Services, Testimonials, News & Events, etc. As we have in Medicare JA (very good design work).
    This benefits JA Jason, you could use as Corporate design clean and elegant.

3- Core Typography:

– THUMBNAILS
    Extend System with Bootstrap’s grid component to the thumbnail Easily display grids of images, videos, text, and more. (Attached Image)

This allows us to create custom designs in our designs.

With this JAson JA would be complete, thank you very much for your work.

I sincerely can add these new options, so JA JAson not be just a portfolio, but we could use it in other projects.

Thank you !!!!

1. grid-ja-medicare
Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)

This topic contains 80 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  art3 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum