Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author

<em>@Hung Dinh 494859 wrote:</em><blockquote>@dieudonne. JA Magz II doesn’t support K2 component, we use Joomla CCK for the content for the template.
    I will pass your suggestion for the dev team to consider.

Have a good day!</blockquote>

Ok, thank you very much for this.

Regard.

dieudonne Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 494859 wrote:</em><blockquote>@dieudonne. JA Magz II doesn’t support K2 component, we use Joomla CCK for the content for the template.
    I will pass your suggestion for the dev team to consider.

Have a good day!</blockquote>

Ok, thank you very much for this.

Regard.

bionet Friend

Very nice modern template. Thanks to the team of developers! But there is hope to improve.
    – in default menu to add a button “More”
    -The template must also have the ability to have a byline under each photo in every article to give credit to the photographer, so one will not risk to be sued.
    -Tag functionality in each type of content is one of the most important for magazines
    -Can you add a button “View (Hide) comments”
    -The demo does not see anything in the footer positions 1 to 6 (May be: Subscribe newsletter or link to mobile app or link to last article in blog )
    -Is it possible to make a vertical grid in Articles Category module?
    Is it possible to change a background to advertise?
    Is it possible make homepage infinite loop?
    Is it possible to make in sidebar stylized only single article link (for Exclusive or promotion or feature or must read….)
    I agree, would have been appreciated most if the new features where added to teline v.

bionet Friend

Very nice modern template. Thanks to the team of developers! But there is hope to improve.
    – in default menu to add a button “More”
    -The template must also have the ability to have a byline under each photo in every article to give credit to the photographer, so one will not risk to be sued.
    -Tag functionality in each type of content is one of the most important for magazines
    -Can you add a button “View (Hide) comments”
    -The demo does not see anything in the footer positions 1 to 6 (May be: Subscribe newsletter or link to mobile app or link to last article in blog )
    -Is it possible to make a vertical grid in Articles Category module?
    Is it possible to change a background to advertise?
    Is it possible make homepage infinite loop?
    Is it possible to make in sidebar stylized only single article link (for Exclusive or promotion or feature or must read….)
    I agree, would have been appreciated most if the new features where added to teline v.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)

This topic contains 51 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  bionet 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum