Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author

JA Magz II – our responsive Joomla template for News and Magazine will be coming this October. Here is the preview, have a look and let us know your comments.

JA Magz II will have th following features:

• Joomla T3 Framework
    • Integrated Bootstrap 3
    • Fully responsive
    • Support Megamenu

Sneak Peek 1: Home Page

View the higher resolution Here

Sneak Peek 2: Gallery View

Sneak Peek 3: Off-canvas menu

Sneak Peek 4: Blog Page View

View the higher solution Here

Sneak Peek 5: Article Detail

Sneak Peek 6: Video Category View

Sneak Peek 7: Video Detail Page

***Please note that all sneak peeks above are subject to change as the template’s implementation continues. So watch out! There will be more to add. If you have any proposals or suggestions on the template, please feel free to drop a line down below. We’d love to know.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Looking good.
    Couple of questions…

J ACM included?
    Videos by embed or by link?

Have fun!
    John.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi John,

This template will not support ACM module, we build the views by overriding views of Joomla com_content and default Joomla modules.
    For new content types: Video and Gallery, it is the same with JA Teline V template, it means, we use video link, not embed link.

Regards.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi John,

This template will not support ACM module, we build the views by overriding views of Joomla com_content and default Joomla modules.
    For new content types: Video and Gallery, it is the same with JA Teline V template, it means, we use video link, not embed link.

Regards.

websair Friend

1. what are the difference between, JA magz II & JA Teline V Template

2. why do not make (do not know how to make) different styles (different header, slideshow, colors, full & boxed width and more) in one template

http://themeforest.net/item/newspaper/full_screen_preview/5489609

websair Friend

1. what are the difference between, JA magz II & JA Teline V Template

2. why do not make (do not know how to make) different styles (different header, slideshow, colors, full & boxed width and more) in one template

http://themeforest.net/item/newspaper/full_screen_preview/5489609

James G Friend

Nice template.

Couple of points though.

I would like to see some more business templates – we haven’t had any in well over a year, since perhaps ja biz (exclusing uber which isn’t my cup of tea).

Also this is basically the second redesign template of previous templates in just 3 months – would like to see more variation.

All the recent templates are quite specific to certain categories.

James G Friend

Nice template.

Couple of points though.

I would like to see some more business templates – we haven’t had any in well over a year, since perhaps ja biz (exclusing uber which isn’t my cup of tea).

Also this is basically the second redesign template of previous templates in just 3 months – would like to see more variation.

All the recent templates are quite specific to certain categories.

felix1 Friend

Nice, I’m looking forward to see the end result of JA Magz II. Hopefully this template is better than the Teline V, which was disappointing to me…

It’s important that one can have a lot of advertisments in the template, for example in the header, on the sidebar, between articles, at bottom of articles and page etc. Otherwise, one can’t make money on it, if someone chooses that route.

Also very important to be able to choose to view adverts on mobile view, or not. Fully responsive adverts would be nice.

The template must also have the ability to have a byline under each photo in every article to give credit to the photographer, so one will not risk to be sued.

Sincerely//Felix Rimfrost

Felix Rimfrost

felix1 Friend

Nice, I’m looking forward to see the end result of JA Magz II. Hopefully this template is better than the Teline V, which was disappointing to me…

It’s important that one can have a lot of advertisments in the template, for example in the header, on the sidebar, between articles, at bottom of articles and page etc. Otherwise, one can’t make money on it, if someone chooses that route.

Also very important to be able to choose to view adverts on mobile view, or not. Fully responsive adverts would be nice.

The template must also have the ability to have a byline under each photo in every article to give credit to the photographer, so one will not risk to be sued.

Sincerely//Felix Rimfrost

Felix Rimfrost

TomC Moderator

<em>@websair 494543 wrote:</em><blockquote>1. what are the difference between, JA magz II & JA Teline V Template

http://themeforest.net/item/newspaper/full_screen_preview/5489609</blockquote>

Magz II appears to be not quite as “busy” as Teline V . . . which I like.

TomC Moderator

<em>@websair 494543 wrote:</em><blockquote>1. what are the difference between, JA magz II & JA Teline V Template

http://themeforest.net/item/newspaper/full_screen_preview/5489609</blockquote>

Magz II appears to be not quite as “busy” as Teline V . . . which I like.

dattard1 Friend

How difficult and flexible will it be to style the template with our own “DYNAMIC” content. I’ve been using JA Magz for a few months now, and have been really struggling to get to work like a magazine site. I want to be able to use it like a magazine, with plenty of articles which are constantly rotating…hope JA Magz will be able to do that rather than look pretty in the demo only to have to try to hammer into some kind of magazine like functionality.

dattard1 Friend

How difficult and flexible will it be to style the template with our own “DYNAMIC” content. I’ve been using JA Magz for a few months now, and have been really struggling to get to work like a magazine site. I want to be able to use it like a magazine, with plenty of articles which are constantly rotating…hope JA Magz will be able to do that rather than look pretty in the demo only to have to try to hammer into some kind of magazine like functionality.

dieudonne Friend

Hello,

excellent, I’ll replace my Ja Magz first edition template.

Thank you for this great new.

And I suppose K2’ll be supported, like the last templates ?

Regard.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)

This topic contains 51 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  bionet 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum