Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Kul template, but would have been appreciated most if the new features where added to teline v.

tecnolog;494959i don’t like it, it’s very basic do not see it as a magazine but as a blog very basic:re?r:

stazzy Friend

Kul template, but would have been appreciated most if the new features where added to teline v.

tecnolog;494959i don’t like it, it’s very basic do not see it as a magazine but as a blog very basic:re?r:

stazzy Friend

No calendar, no date, text too large, spaces not fully utilized, no featured slider which is very important in any news template.

stazzy Friend

No calendar, no date, text too large, spaces not fully utilized, no featured slider which is very important in any news template.

dieudonne Friend

<em>@stazzy 495033 wrote:</em><blockquote>No calendar, no date, text too large, spaces not fully utilized, no featured slider which is very important in any news template.</blockquote>

So choose a another one. I’ll take this JA Magz II 🙂

Regard.

dieudonne Friend

<em>@stazzy 495033 wrote:</em><blockquote>No calendar, no date, text too large, spaces not fully utilized, no featured slider which is very important in any news template.</blockquote>

So choose a another one. I’ll take this JA Magz II 🙂

Regard.

art3 Friend

They can add Bonus Page:

About us, Services, Portofolio, Our Teen.

To use the tempalte as corporate website.

That way it would not be a magazine more, we already have and it’s not hard to do.

Thanks.

P.S. A magazine can benefit to such people?
    A corporate web (not specified) for business, we can use it for many customers.

art3 Friend

They can add Bonus Page:

About us, Services, Portofolio, Our Teen.

To use the tempalte as corporate website.

That way it would not be a magazine more, we already have and it’s not hard to do.

Thanks.

P.S. A magazine can benefit to such people?
    A corporate web (not specified) for business, we can use it for many customers.

gringo211985 Friend

Hi @hung Dinh

I noticed a bug on the videos page where when you load a video the scroll to top is not positioned correctly and it cuts off part of the video.

I also notice at resolution 992px (viewport size) there is a scrolling issue like I have pointed out before in the other thread.

Your code,

@media (min-width: 992px) {
    .container {
    width: 980px;
    }
    }

Is the part that is wrong because you also have padding of 20px for left and right!

Using a fixed width is kind of old now and instead wouldn’t it be better to just set all of the relevant to,

.container {
    width: 100%;
    max-width: (maximum size of container example) 1220px;
    }

This would reduce the amount of min-width and max-width settings and reduce the amount of code in the template.css making things a teeny tiny bit faster 🙂

Thanks,
    Richard

gringo211985 Friend

Hi @hung Dinh

I noticed a bug on the videos page where when you load a video the scroll to top is not positioned correctly and it cuts off part of the video.

I also notice at resolution 992px (viewport size) there is a scrolling issue like I have pointed out before in the other thread.

Your code,

@media (min-width: 992px) {
    .container {
    width: 980px;
    }
    }

Is the part that is wrong because you also have padding of 20px for left and right!

Using a fixed width is kind of old now and instead wouldn’t it be better to just set all of the relevant to,

.container {
    width: 100%;
    max-width: (maximum size of container example) 1220px;
    }

This would reduce the amount of min-width and max-width settings and reduce the amount of code in the template.css making things a teeny tiny bit faster 🙂

Thanks,
    Richard

John Wesley Brett Moderator

<em>@websair 494543 wrote:</em><blockquote>1. what are the difference between, JA magz II & JA Teline V Template

2. why do not make (do not know how to make) different styles (different header, slideshow, colors, full & boxed width and more) in one template

http://themeforest.net/item/newspaper/full_screen_preview/5489609</blockquote>

You do realize the template you linked to is a WordPress theme.
    Nice one though, but I need more functionality than “Must Read” in ever sidebar of every page.

dieudonne Friend

Hello again,

I just want to know when you said

<blockquote>JA Magz II will have the following features:

Custom pages with Joomla CCK

</blockquote>

Yes, great, but which CCK… K2 ?

Regard.

dieudonne Friend

Hello again,

I just want to know when you said

<blockquote>JA Magz II will have the following features:

Custom pages with Joomla CCK

</blockquote>

Yes, great, but which CCK… K2 ?

Regard.

dieudonne Friend

<em>@dieudonne 495801 wrote:</em><blockquote>but which CCK… K2 ?
    </blockquote>

Nobody knows ?

dieudonne Friend

<em>@dieudonne 495801 wrote:</em><blockquote>but which CCK… K2 ?
    </blockquote>

Nobody knows ?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)

This topic contains 51 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  bionet 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum