Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Hello,

excellent, I’ll replace my Ja Magz first edition template.

Thank you for this great new.

And I suppose K2’ll be supported, like the last templates ?

Regard.

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@felix1 494627 wrote:</em><blockquote>Nice, I?m looking forward to see the end result of JA Magz II. Hopefully this template is better than the Teline V, which was disappointing to me?

It’s important that one can have a lot of advertisments in the template, for example in the header, on the sidebar, between articles, at bottom of articles and page etc. Otherwise, one can?t make money on it, if someone chooses that route.

Also very important to be able to choose to view adverts on mobile view, or not. Fully responsive adverts would be nice.

The template must also have the ability to have a byline under each photo in every article to give credit to the photographer, so one will not risk to be sued.

Sincerely//Felix Rimfrost</blockquote>
    @felix1, thanks for your suggestion. We have updated the new live demo of JA Magz II, you can check it here: http://ja-magz-ii.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/. It now has the advertising power aka banners, and it’s easy to manage with backend.

<em>@dieudonne 494839 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

Regard.</blockquote>

Thank @dieudonne. JA Magz II doesn’t support K2 component, we use Joomla CCK for the content for the template.
    I will pass your suggestion for the dev team to consider.

Have a good day!

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@felix1 494627 wrote:</em><blockquote>Nice, I?m looking forward to see the end result of JA Magz II. Hopefully this template is better than the Teline V, which was disappointing to me?

It’s important that one can have a lot of advertisments in the template, for example in the header, on the sidebar, between articles, at bottom of articles and page etc. Otherwise, one can?t make money on it, if someone chooses that route.

Also very important to be able to choose to view adverts on mobile view, or not. Fully responsive adverts would be nice.

The template must also have the ability to have a byline under each photo in every article to give credit to the photographer, so one will not risk to be sued.

Sincerely//Felix Rimfrost</blockquote>
    @felix1, thanks for your suggestion. We have updated the new live demo of JA Magz II, you can check it here: http://ja-magz-ii.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/. It now has the advertising power aka banners, and it’s easy to manage with backend.

<em>@dieudonne 494839 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

Regard.</blockquote>

Thank @dieudonne. JA Magz II doesn’t support K2 component, we use Joomla CCK for the content for the template.
    I will pass your suggestion for the dev team to consider.

Have a good day!

Aratype Friend

Hi Hung Dinh,

Thank you! I feel as you are thinking about my projects! 🙂

Aratype Friend

Hi Hung Dinh,

Thank you! I feel as you are thinking about my projects! 🙂

moldovanin Friend

Intresting template! But …
    0. What about descriptions of each photo in galerry? In ja mags it was done, and for me its very nice functional.
    1. What about full screen detail view of each photo? Your standart view is very easy and uncomfortable for real photo galerry. its not for big magazin. its like a small blog.
    2. Where are Navigation buttons in galerry and video view, between prev and next articles.
    3. In article view, you use free space in the left side of article for “share” and “reading more” blocks, and space for main text and photos is very narrow. Perhaps bottom or top places are better for this block?
    4. Tag functionality in each type of content is one of the most important for magazines….
    5. In video and gallery lists i didnt see button “Load more” fo load more materials in list… only joomla page chooser.
    6. Where is the comment system like ja-mags (DISQUS plugin)?
    7. The template must also have the ability to have a byline under each photo in every article to give credit to the photographer, so one will not risk to be sued.

Thanks for your work.

moldovanin Friend

Intresting template! But …
    0. What about descriptions of each photo in galerry? In ja mags it was done, and for me its very nice functional.
    1. What about full screen detail view of each photo? Your standart view is very easy and uncomfortable for real photo galerry. its not for big magazin. its like a small blog.
    2. Where are Navigation buttons in galerry and video view, between prev and next articles.
    3. In article view, you use free space in the left side of article for “share” and “reading more” blocks, and space for main text and photos is very narrow. Perhaps bottom or top places are better for this block?
    4. Tag functionality in each type of content is one of the most important for magazines….
    5. In video and gallery lists i didnt see button “Load more” fo load more materials in list… only joomla page chooser.
    7. The template must also have the ability to have a byline under each photo in every article to give credit to the photographer, so one will not risk to be sued.

Thanks for your work.

dieudonne Friend

<em>@moldovanin 494899 wrote:</em><blockquote>Intresting template! But …

Thanks for your work.</blockquote>

The best thing is to wait the final version. Relax Dude 😉

dieudonne Friend

<em>@moldovanin 494899 wrote:</em><blockquote>Intresting template! But …

Thanks for your work.</blockquote>

The best thing is to wait the final version. Relax Dude 😉

felix1 Friend

<em>@dieudonne 494906 wrote:</em><blockquote>The best thing is to wait the final version. Relax Dude ;-)</blockquote>

Then it’s to late… 😉

Felix Rimfrost

felix1 Friend

<em>@dieudonne 494906 wrote:</em><blockquote>The best thing is to wait the final version. Relax Dude ;-)</blockquote>

Then it’s to late… 😉

Felix Rimfrost

tecnolog Friend

I don’t like it, it’s very basic do not see it as a magazine but as a blog very basic:re?r:

tecnolog Friend

I don’t like it, it’s very basic do not see it as a magazine but as a blog very basic:re?r:

art3 Friend

Magz2 has a clean style and looks very good, Perosi I want to use for my clients, (NO MAGAZINE) for the company of my clients. What are my options?

Because we can not have Business Templates.
    Lawyers, Corporate, Industry, etc.

Elegant and clean styles that allow us to customize and use for any business.

**** This is creativity and functionality:

http://themeforest.net/item/joyful-creative-multipurpose-joomla-template-/full_screen_preview/12929027

http://themeforest.net/item/mist-multipurpose-responsive-joomla-template/full_screen_preview/12779641

Thank you.

art3 Friend

Magz2 has a clean style and looks very good, Perosi I want to use for my clients, (NO MAGAZINE) for the company of my clients. What are my options?

Because we can not have Business Templates.
    Lawyers, Corporate, Industry, etc.

Elegant and clean styles that allow us to customize and use for any business.

**** This is creativity and functionality:

http://themeforest.net/item/joyful-creative-multipurpose-joomla-template-/full_screen_preview/12929027

http://themeforest.net/item/mist-multipurpose-responsive-joomla-template/full_screen_preview/12779641

Thank you.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)

This topic contains 51 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  bionet 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum