Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author

It will be ready when it is ready. Remember, this is a bonus release. There are times in life when you just have to be patient.

limeweb Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 153157 wrote:</em><blockquote>Any update from Hung or the JA Development Team as to release of Kyanite I?
    (just so I can try to see a light at the end of the tunnel)</blockquote>

Here’s an idea . . . how about developing a little patience and instead of wasting server space going on and on about Kyanite I – focus on the website(s) you should be working on instead.

Oh fiddlesticks, I forgot to put in the quotation marks 😉

didima Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 151847 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Everyone,

Today, I would like to bring you a nice surprise with JA Kyanite II, Yes, the Oct official release will be JA Kyanite II as a total redesign of the original one which has been put on demo since last week.

The change was made with “unexpected inspiration” as well as some “unsatisfied element” of the original concept, also, we do hear some opinions “looking for something out of the similarity” in the demo discussion. And we have ended up with an improved version, so as to try to include most of the demands and also include some additional features.

• Mac & Apple inspiration (you can feel the sexy shadow of module, mega menu, search box…
    • Right to left language support for handheld / iphone layout (test it on your mobile)
    • CSS Sprite are widely used (earlier it was in typo, now sprite is used in menu, modules as well).
    • 4 additional colors: Wood, Blue, Orange, Green

As many of you still love the original version of Kyanite, you will still have a chance to download it. Based on your feedback, we shall release it as a bonus template after November templates.

For the time being, happy playing around with JA Kyanite II

Download JA Kyanite II

Hung</blockquote>

latest version is perfect and l can say one of the best joomla templateson the www now believe me

Gytis Navickas Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 153167 wrote:</em><blockquote>It will be ready when it is ready. Remember, this is a bonus release. There are times in life when you just have to be patient.</blockquote>
    is it bonus release for December?

TomC Moderator

catalog;153584is it bonus release for December?

it’s already been released 😀

Gytis Navickas Friend

<em>@drarvindc 152429 wrote:</em><blockquote>Original version “JA Kyanite” will be available for download by 13th November or may be earlier.
    Arvind</blockquote>

Is any news original version of Kyanite about?

Phill Moderator

Erm, have you checked the downloads section and the new kyanite 1 forum?;)

Gytis Navickas Friend

phill luckhurst;153970erm, have you checked the downloads section and the new kyanite 1 forum?;)

thank you very much!!!! :d

msbragi Friend

The ja-kyanite II dowload section is not working.
    Can you adjust as soon as possible please.
    TIA
    Marco

Anonymous Moderator

Hi msbragi,

The download issue has been fixed already.

Please kindly go to download ja-kyanite II again.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

This topic contains 40 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum