Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author

Hi Everyone,

Today, I would like to bring you a nice surprise with JA Kyanite II, Yes, the Oct official release will be JA Kyanite II as a total redesign of the original one which has been put on demo since last week.

The change was made with “unexpected inspiration” as well as some “unsatisfied element” of the original concept, also, we do hear some opinions “looking for something out of the similarity” in the demo discussion. And we have ended up with an improved version, so as to try to include most of the demands and also include some additional features.

• Mac & Apple inspiration (you can feel the sexy shadow of module, mega menu, search box…
    • Right to left language support for handheld / iphone layout (test it on your mobile)
    • CSS Sprite are widely used (earlier it was in typo, now sprite is used in menu, modules as well).
    • 4 additional colors: Wood, Blue, Orange, Green

As many of you still love the original version of Kyanite, you will still have a chance to download it. Based on your feedback, we shall release it as a bonus template after November templates.

For the time being, happy playing around with JA Kyanite II

Download JA Kyanite II

Hung

Phill Moderator

Looks great. Much better than the original version. This is especially good with the mega menu,

One minor bug in IE8 (I cannot check other browsers as I am away from home on locked down company laptop) is that in RTL mode you get a scroll bar at the bottom with a very wide screen.

Keep up the good work.

Phill Moderator

A little further testing and I am liking this one more.

A couple more little adjustements to the code are required however.

In mobile_device_detect.php you are using eregi(), this should be replaced with preg

Same goes for mod_jaslideshow2/helper.php

In mod_jaslideshow2.php you are also using split(), another depreciated function that should be replaced.

Hung Dinh Friend

Thank Phil, will get if reported & fixed for next week release.

The greatest effort for Kyanite II is the perfect adoption the RTL support into Iphone/handheld. With this release, I can confirm that the T3 framework is almost perfect, now everyone can use T3 (by using Purity II as a grounding template) to make a perfect template development. It is now only a question of concept design.

Off topic: T3 – Puirty II has been updated with all features in SVN, awaiting for testing to be released as stable version.

TomC Moderator

Hung Dinh;151847As many of you still love the original version of Kyanite, you will still have a chance to download it. Based on your feedback, we shall release it as a bonus template after November templates.
    Hung

Why the wait / delay? Wasn’t it pretty much ready to go as is?

Hung Dinh Friend

tcraw1010;151863Why the wait / delay? Wasn’t it pretty much ready to go as is?

Tom, I need to talk with the team to see if we can push this into the next week plan.

TomC Moderator

Hung Dinh;151865Tom, I need to talk with the team to see if we can push this into the next week plan.

I guess I’ll have to be patient – Been waiting for two weeks to start working on the original one I saw (which I’m still very excited about).
    Was hoping to get started this weekend – but oh well.

:((

ibrahimbdawy Friend

After the experience quick

I think mega menu is not compatible with the version Less than IE8 in RTL mode
    also the latest browsers opera same problem
    also scroll bar at wide screen.
    is it will solve this problem or what ?

Thank you for the wonderful effort

thatcomputerdude Friend

Now this is one hell of a nice looking template!

TomC Moderator

thatcomputerdude;151879Now this is one hell of a nice looking template!

I prefer the original . . . but, of course, it’s a matter of personal taste.
    I just hope we really don’t need to wait 1-2 weeks for “Kyanite I” to be released.

:((

santoshalom Friend

nice template love this one

FYI: but i see this on my IE apple website doesnot have that problem though

1. new-template
    thatcomputerdude Friend

santoshalom – can you create a new thread with this issue so I can report it in the JIRA for a developer to take a look at.

Thanks

instantinlaw Friend

Great job Hung!
    This version is waaaaay better than the original 🙂

TomC Moderator

instantinlaw;152008Great job Hung!
    This version is waaaaay better than the original 🙂

for some, perhaps . . . for others, not so much

Phill Moderator

<em>@tcraw1010 152037 wrote:</em><blockquote>for some, perhaps . . . for others, not so much</blockquote>

As you are very likely to get both within a few weeks why worry?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)

This topic contains 40 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum