Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author

phill luckhurst;152041As you are very likely to get both within a few weeks why worry?

I was all geared up to start working on the original for what I expected to be it’s release this weekend. The overall structure is on-point with what I’ve been planning – and the inclusion of the “mega menu” is perfect for my needs. There are elements that were included within the original that don’t seem to be included with this “version 2.”

I’m still dumfounded as to why those of us who preferred the original “tease” are now being made to wait a “a few weeks.” I mean, were there so many bugs in the original version that it cannot possibly be released now? Why the wait until after the “November” template? Why not make/release Kyanite I as the “bonus” NOW?

I’m simply looking for the logic behind the “bait and switch.”

mfcphil Friend

Maybe…and I’m just guessing here, maybe they need time to fix whatever was wrong with it in the first place and maybe they want to get the November template out ON TIME and maybe fixing the original template would hinder that process.

Maybe!!?

An improved template has been released for October so maybe we can move on!

Phill Moderator

Yep, well said Phil.

Tom,

You have made you feelings clear on this in a number of posts accross a couple of threads. Let’s just wait and see how the JA team surprise us and have no more comment until an official announcement is made.

motyf Friend

Sorry, where i can download Ja Kyanite I (october relase?)

didima Friend

this is the one of the perfect themes on the market l think, well done 😉

dreamwave Friend

I prefer the original verion of Kyanite. Hope you release it soon.

webstudio7 Friend

yes, we are still waiting on the original version of Kyanite.
    Thx

geti Friend

Very nice – I much prefer rounded corners.

This may be an obvious question but, can you tell me where to put the stat tracking code please?

In most of the other templates you can add it to the HTML file from inside Joomla but it throws up an error on this one – or am I missing something?

Regards,

geti

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

dreamwave;152170I prefer the original verion of Kyanite. Hope you release it soon.[/quote]

yes, we are still waiting on the original version of Kyanite.
    Thx

Original version “JA Kyanite” will be available for download by 13th November or may be earlier. This is bonus theme for JA Members.

Also, watch out for preview of upcoming template. JA is on time on this one.

Arvind

limeweb Friend

<em>@drarvindc 152429 wrote:</em><blockquote> JA is on time on this one.

</blockquote>

Thats good news. Does that mean that JA doesn’t need to change the marketing slogan…
    “We guarantee you the highest sastisfaction from our current 100,000 of members”

Incidentally Arvind, could you take a look at http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-mona-basic-template-install-does-not-work-properly/.

Gytis Navickas Friend

<em>@drarvindc 152429 wrote:</em><blockquote>Original version “JA Kyanite” will be available for download by 13th </blockquote>

I’m waiting tomorrow! 😀

TomC Moderator

drarvindc;152429Original version “JA Kyanite” will be available for download by 13th November or may be earlier.

Here’s hoping I will be able to work on this template this weekend.

TomC Moderator

drarvindc;152429Original version “JA Kyanite” will be available for download by 13th November or may be earlier.

Oh well

:((

limeweb Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 152867 wrote:</em><blockquote>Oh well

:((</blockquote>

So speaks just one of the 100,000 highly satisfied members….:)

TomC Moderator

Any update from Hung or the JA Development Team as to release of Kyanite I?
    (just so I can try to see a light at the end of the tunnel)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)

This topic contains 40 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum