Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • Author

Dear Members,

JA Kyanite is the October Template. It comes with features released with JA Purity II, JA Mega Menu, RTL language support and T3 Framework. Downloads will be available next week. More colors will be updated next week.

LIve Demo Here.

high resolution HERE.

Hung Dinh

mihirc Friend

Hello,

Looks great! How many variations color wise does the template has?

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

mihirc;150953Hello,

Looks great! How many variations color wise does the template has?

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

I can put the color variant upto 3. Await thread updates in this regard.

Arvind

2Patrick Friend

Looks like a modern version of one of JA’s older sibling – JA Rochea

Not bad – can definitely be useful to a range of users !

prakash Friend

Hi

Finally got to check out the October 2009 template

The good points are
    – that it carries forward the Mega Menu
    – hope to also see Mobile support for all new templates.
    – The layout is simple, fast loading which is good
    – The ltr / rtl support is good would need to try out with actual languages and check performance
    – The slideshow area is looking good so need to check how the actual left/right colums work (to add text into the red / white boxes). Also will it allow links within text?
    – The images just below the pathway – here i think we could incorporate maybe a virtuemart slide show or image slide show or anything like that…so thats good..
    …and the BADROOM is not that bad… seems a typo should have been a BEDROOM!

And after the TYPO…the template according to me ends! yes the part below is plain simple joomla without any “makeover”…but let the final layout roll out and could comment further…

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Mobile support is inbuilt. T3 Framework allows mulitple layouts and multiple platform support. Forgive the Typo, it will be fixed on monday. More color variants coming up.

Arvind

prakash Friend

Yes, it definitely has lots of traces of previous JA templates into it…but doubtful if any from Rochea(just my observation)…

Considering we get just a template a month… we could expect more than that!;)

<em>@2Patrick 150960 wrote:</em><blockquote>Looks like a modern version of one of JA’s older sibling – JA Rochea

Not bad – can definitely be useful to a range of users !</blockquote>

dawidt Friend

<em>@prbalge 150967 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Considering we get just a template a month… we could expect more than that!;)</blockquote>

Think the same. October template looks like JA Rochea, JA Lead, JA Helio and JA Purity II variation. In my opinion it’s not a high “Ja” level standard. It’s not even something new. Same as yours new Magento template which is very simple layout project. I’m a little bit concerned. I hope it’s just this time worse condition of Ja template stuff. In other case you should make two templates like JA Kyanite quality monthly.
    If you decided to make one template per month it should be outstanding quality (like some of Joomlart template). That’s my opinion.

xyzb Friend

I agree, not much new here, especially for 1 template a month.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Well, it seems that you all missed the T3 framework, its multi layout / platform abilities, mega menu, RTL support, CSS sprites…….. Good designs need features and from any point of view, this template is loaded with features. Remove purity II from your point of view and this is the best so far in the T3 framework series. Well depends, if its all about features or just the looks.

On a personal note, i can use this template for multiple sites, as compared with teline 3 or halite. Its just a personal opinion and is bound to differ from others.

Arvind

dawidt Friend

Dear Arvind, I didn’t missed anything. I’know that it’s different framework (I’ts fine by the way) but I’ve joined into the club because JA layouts was always on top quality. In my opinion JA team shouldn’t build new framework if they can’t keep their templates in high visual level. Remember, it’s only one template per month, that’s why every template should be outstanding. Visually it’s not JA standard. Look at JM Seleni new Magento template. It looks like free template downloaded from the web.
    I’m critical because I know that JA team can do better templates.

thatcomputerdude Friend

So are the people that are complaining about the designs looking for templates they can use right out of the box for their clients?

What are you looking for exactly, do you have examples?

Do you have anything productive to help the JA Team?

Or do you just want to vent and complain with nothing constructive to bring to the table?

didima Friend

this is very good and nice, but cant find colours options !

wel done 😉

dawidt Friend

Thatcomputerdude, please, don’t use that childish arguments like those above. I’ve paid for my membership and that is good enough reason to express my opinion. Do you think that coaxing is better support than honestly comment about someone job? Like I said, I’m critical cause I know that JA team can do visually better templates and mostly they doing a great job. Last template is too much similar to other JA templates. JM Seleni just confirm my words, it’s not a JA standard. Besides, JA team decided to making one template monthly and that why I expect more. Absolutely not clone of several older templates.
    Belive me, I’m almost sure that honest critical opinion is more productive.

thatcomputerdude Friend

I think it’s great that you have an opinion.

However if you want to be taken seriosly and respected, offer some examples or solutions to your gripes. You are free to disagree with me, I don’t take it personally.

I’m just trying to help you out. Let me know if you need any assistance customizing these templates to your clients likings.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)

This topic contains 61 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  pfchute 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum