Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 101 total)
  • Author

Great informations. Many peoples scared on writing articles including me especially if english isnot your mother tongue language. Anybody have any ideas to overcome this problem?

penelopeb Friend

<em>@rozram66 169216 wrote:</em><blockquote>Great informations. Many peoples scared on writing articles including me especially if english isnot your mother tongue language. Anybody have any ideas to overcome this problem?</blockquote>

Good point. Many are worried about how badly they write. A badly written article may not lead to a click, but it is a link after all. If you can’t write well, here are the three options you have:

1. Don’t write articles at all, just do forum posting and blog commenting.

2. Just focus on the keywords and their density when you’re writing articles, it doesn’t have to make sense to readers as long as G understands it. However I don’t encourage that as you’ll be littering the net with articles that are not helping and not making sense.

3. Get freelance writers from freelance websites to do that for you, it’s quite cheap anyways.

Hope it helps a little.

Regards

Penelope

kanlaon Friend

<em>@renzel32 166442 wrote:</em><blockquote>Just by linking keywords in your articles or blog to similar targeted pages in your website. Let’s say you are writing about “used cars” and there is another page in your site that lists used cars for sale. Select a few keywords in your article or blog and link them to the targeted page (for example the used car listings page). Use complete links (starting from the http)… so if someone copies your article, the link will still work. That’s it, now watch the benefits of this.

Benefits:

– People who are reading your article are definitely interested in the subject. They are more likely to click on the link and purchase your services or products.

– Since the keyword is relevant to the targeted page, search engines will relate your page to the keyword which will send better qualified web traffic.

– You’ll even get more links when you submit your article or publication to article submission sites. This will yield in higher page rank overtime.

– Most people who copy your article for their site (or use RSS feed to get the article), will include your links and same as above.</blockquote>
    Yeah, having the right keywords and deep linking these keywords in your posts is what Google likes and will improve your ranking.

iwebbs Friend

Good info. Most people try to use links to website only in the signature. But some article directries allow links to website in the article itself. In such situation it makes sence to link in the body of article itself.

penelopeb Friend

<em>@iwebbs 169617 wrote:</em><blockquote>Good info. Most people try to use links to website only in the signature. But some article directries allow links to website in the article itself. In such situation it makes sence to link in the body of article itself.</blockquote>

One thing to take note. ezine does allow links in the article, but they are nofollow, only the ones in the resources are dofollow.

footballshirts Friend

Mind blowing tips,thanks for sharing your knowedge .Article posting and Blog posting is very important for keyword linkings .Visitors will visit your site through it and your site can be rank well.

snakeyota Friend

<em>@penelopeb 169620 wrote:</em><blockquote>One thing to take note. ezine does allow links in the article, but they are nofollow, only the ones in the resources are dofollow.</blockquote>

You know I never knew that about Ezine articles. Guess I learnt something cool today. Thanks man.

tommyomobiz Friend

Really thanks for your great tips…

londonpaladin Friend

Most of the free article directories are text oniy. I usually use ezine articles and put my keyword in about 3 times. You don’t want to overdo it and you want to post useful content.

If you want to make it REALLY powerful, link the article to an internal page on your blog on the same subject. If you have the keyword in the title of the blog post, the category and the tags google will rate it higher.

williamwellman8 Friend

Thanks for the tips and ideas.
    Ezine is really good, but your article must be really unique

werebear Friend

Purely from a seo point of view Google rates links in several ways the main one being relevance to the website or webpage the link is placed to the desination page or site.
    So no doubt a link about cars surrounded by text about cars to a webpage about cars rocks.

shalin111 Friend

I guess these SEO tips are basic at best, but hopefully it will help our site out and get indexed in search engines well 😀

jack705 Friend

Keyword linking is an important part of SEO and to get higher rank of search engines, its one of basic tips, thanks for info

stamon Friend

I find this a very interesting thread for these forums. It’s important to have a great, professional looking website that functions well, and thanks to JoomlArt we can have that. Yet, it’s just as important to get the right people to visit our websites (ei., targeted traffic) to see them and use them. The beauty of keyword linking relevancy between article content and website landing page content is that it works well for SEO for the right reason–namely, it helps the search engines achieve their main goal of providing search results that help people find what they are looking for as efficiently as possible. Thanks to all for the great comments. I learned a thing or two.

bosie Friend

Hi, I am new here and really just wanted to say “Hi” to everyone. I am learning SEO and I can see already that this is going to be a great place to hang out – I have already gleaned a lot of useful info here in the forum.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 101 total)

This topic contains 101 replies, has 90 voices, and was last updated by  rosyanwood 8 years, 2 months ago.

The topic ‘Keyword Linking for SEO’ is closed to new replies.